2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of like that year gerald green dunked without shoes, most people dont understand how impressive that is 

Serge+Ibaka+vs.+2011+NBA+Slam+Dunk+Contest+vs.+Behind+Free+Throw+Line+Jam+vs.+Michael+Jordan+1.jpg

Bill Gates pleged most of his 80 billion dollar fortune to charity upon his death.

But he's dead anyways so its not like he can spend it.

not impressed.

Windmill right on the line too.

The last dunk between the legs was the only one where he had a foot barely inside the line.

Semantics, but still. He wasn't inside the line for any of them basically.

I know I'm getting old when the reactions to the dunks are the stupidest thing about the dunk test, to me.

It's like "he ain't eem stretch doe"

Dudes know the camera is watching, so they try and out-do the dunk, with their grab the homie and wild out expression.

Hated it

Meh..its part of the spectacle. Seems luke a staple at dunk contests since at least '00. Shaq had his camcorser making goofy faces and kg and jerome williams..whom oddly enough was there tonight like a mirror image of himself from 2000...jumping and falling all into thr bench. Remember in like 2012 when bron and wade were all over each other wearing all of that en noir leather, sweatsuits and **** whrn that wave hit. Lawd im glad the leather wave passed. Dudes was out here smellibg like musty purses.

But yea..the antics is just part of the millenial vibe bro...although..i seem to remember mike sitting on the bench watching do some of the same stuff back in the day..

I understand.
It is still the stupidest part of the Test.

People keep saying this, but no one really cares what Jordan Kilganon and the rest of those dudes do. They are an irrelevant part of the basketball landscape. They serve one purpose, to funnel ideas down to basketball players that society deems relevant 

I wouldn't put it in quite those terms, but I basically agree. I have never actively sought out a Kilgannon or TFB video. I've checked out a couple that were posted on NT and, while impressed by the athleticism involved, wasn't excited about.

So, I'll chose to remain blissfully ignorant about what a handful of professional Dunkers can do and just worry about fancy dunks when they happen in the NBA.

Also, there's no debate that that was the greatest dunk contest in NBA history right?

I don't think it was. '00 and the next few years all had great contests. '00 still the best. Any other years, the dunks Franchise and TMac put together would've won. I still don't think it's close. '00 >

Ibaka definitely jumped from behind the FT line.
First and last time I've ever seen it done inside or outside a contest.

I don't think it was. '00 and the next few years all had great contests. '00 still the best. Any other years, the dunks Franchise and TMac put together would've won. I still don't think it's close. '00 >
The contest pale in comparison to what we saw last night, off of creativity alone.

Pale may be too extreme, but yeah

The contest pale in comparison to what we saw last night, off of creativity alone.

Pale may be too extreme, but yeah

You crazy. That's your opinion though, so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom