2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans doing windmills and through the legs from the free throw line,

Yeah he deserved to win.

AG did too, but AG wasn't robbed at all like people were insinuating.

Mans doing windmills and through the legs from the free throw line,

Yeah he deserved to win.

AG did too, but AG wasn't robbed at all like people were insinuating.
none were from the ft line tho. look at them. all from a step in. those would of been free throw violations if he was shooting free throws. quit it already . gordon was robbed. you just trying to go against the grain for no good reason. 

Last edited:

This morning people were in here saying there werent any more dunks that we hadn't seen before :lol:
Honestly, I HAVE seen all of those before.

Not in an NBA setting but those "Dunking Dudes" on YouTube have done everything done tonight.

James White did everything Zach did tonight back in 1999 
context though, those guys are brokeboys who have no other talents

and they get unlimited tries without the pressure of an entire arena watching them, they could attempt a dunk 50 times but as long as they put the one make on the video people are impressed

any nba dunk contest winner >>>>> people that do nothing but dunk 

I say this all the time. I's rather see Bron doing left handed layups than watch those dunk videos on youtube.

none were from the ft line tho. look at them. all from a step in. those would of been free throw violations if he was shooting free throws. quit it already . gordon was robbed. 
Oh my bad, he had his foot on the free throw line He had one foot in front of the line once 
laugh.gif

Y'all kill man, I swear lol

Last edited:
SC is so wack. :rolleyes

LaVine and Gordon tied in the last round after all 3 dunks, so they went one extra dunk. Both were probably out of ideas and LaVine had the better dunk in the extra round to win.

Better dunk? The free throw line dunk for the 3rd time.

I don't think you guys know how hard it is to do literally ball behind the head/neck, pump all the way to the bottom, then back into a full back dunk position.

Dude definitely got heights....

Yes. Better dunk. According to the judges, it was the better dunk. Dude asked what actually happened, not for my opinion. There's not much to argue here.

Last edited:
none were from the ft line tho. look at them. all from a step in. those would of been free throw violations if he was shooting free throws. quit it already . gordon was robbed. you just trying to go against the grain for no good reason. 

You post this as if that dilutes the greatness by significant margin.:lol:

Last edited:
You post this as if that dilutes the greatness by significant margin.
laugh.gif
when people say hes was doing that from the free throw line , it kinda of does. those werent from the freethrow line. not saying they werent difficult or werent impressive but gordons dunks were far more impressive. 

*just about free throw line

:lol:

Silly argument really,even Jordan had is foot on the line I believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp at least dudes not in here *****in about how ****** it was like previous years lol.

IMO zach should rightfully won but EG had the best dunk of the night

Issac Newton was 98% correct about the laws of physics, but that 2% that Einstein figured out obviously means issac newton wasn't thast impressive.

I never said lavines dunks werent impressive. Y'all like to exaggerate everything . same thing y'all doing with my words.

Gordon's dunks were more impressive.

Last edited:
The guys from a 127 hours cut his own arm off with a pocket knife to escape from underneath a giant bolder...

but his arm was numb at the point so cutting it enough wasn't that impressive.

Last edited:
LaVine was jumping from the same spot.

I hink there was only one when he was further inside the line.
Literally the last dunk was the only one where he had a foot right inside the line. Everything else was right from the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom