2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Star Saturday night was so good this year, there wasn't the usual conversation how Jerome Williams was sitting courtside again. (He was in the immediate courtside crowd with Curry, Harden, etc., last night)

As usual JR makes it even that better:
roll.gif

As usual JR makes it even that better:
look at this one.the between the legs while  very impressive  his foot was way inside the line. look where he took off from.@shoeking . 

where is the picture by picture frame on that one , 

Last edited:

look at this one.the between the legs while  very impressive  his foot was way inside the line. @shoeking . 

where is the picture by picture frame on that one , 
Bro are you not reading what I said? Literally told you this consecutively. 

Literally the last dunk was the only one where he had a foot right inside the line. Everything else was right from the line.

Oh my bad, he had his foot on the free throw line. He had one foot in front of the line once 
laugh.gif

Y'all kill man, I swear lol

HIS FOOT WAS LITERALLY ON THE FREE THROW LINE FOR ALL OF THEM BASICALLY WHAT YOU MEAN HE HAD HIS FOOT IN ON ALL OF THEM 

roll.gif
I was trying to tell you this like 3 times 
roll.gif

Last edited:
With better coaching lavine would have likely been able to dunk from 3 inches further back
think you mean like a whole foot to foot an a half on that last dunk but yeah.  that was the most impressive one of those dunks he did. wish he wouldve done that one from the line. 

Last edited:
People keep saying this, but no one really cares what Jordan Kilganon and the rest of those dudes do. They are an irrelevant part of the basketball landscape. They serve one purpose, to funnel ideas down to basketball players that society deems relevant 

I wouldn't put it in quite those terms, but I basically agree. I have never actively sought out a Kilgannon or TFB video. I've checked out a couple that were posted on NT and, while impressed by the athleticism involved, wasn't excited about.

So, I'll chose to remain blissfully ignorant about what a handful of professional Dunkers can do and just worry about fancy dunks when they happen in the NBA.

this
put them in same category as globetrotters/and1 mixtape.

Last night was for sure the best dunk contest I've ever seen. Better than 2000.

I think what gave it the edge was that it was a competition that came down to the last dunk, basically. IIRC, Vince pretty much ran away with the 2000 contest. The fact that LaVine and Gordon had to push eachother gave it something extra.

The other one I remember being like that is 88. But this one had overall better dunks than was Nique and MJ were doing almost 20 years ago. So, I'd go 16, 00 then 88 as top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom