2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys from a 127 hours cut his own arm off with a pocket knife to escape from underneath a giant bolder...

but his arm was numb at the point so cutting it enough wasn't that impressive.

JJ redick hit a lot of shots during the 3pt contest last year but he had his foot on the line on several.

"Meh, close enough. Let them count."

It really seems impossible to shoot a basketball this well man

Nonsense. People who don't shoot that well just aren't practicing enough. Just like all NBA players should be able to shoot 75 percent on FTs if they work on it enough.
Shooting a free throw is insanely easy though compared to a three pointer. This doesn't fit and I think you knew that.

JJ redick hit a lot of shots during the 3pt contest last year but he had his foot on the line on several.

its the same thing. Doesn't matter according to the nt. Look at that between the legs. Hes like two feet inside of the free throw line. " semantics " tho

Last edited:

its the same thing. Doesn't matter according to the nt. Look at that between the legs. Hes like two feet inside of the free throw line. " semantics " tho

Lol I think the dunks were extremely impressive but yea, I'm not down with saying he dunked from the free throw line. Im gonna need to see someone actually be behind the line for once :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like this dunk was twice as hard as AGs version.

AG was more creative with the spinning mascot.. but throwing your own ball up and timing it right seems a lot harder than the ball already being in the perfect position.

But that's just me.. AGs other dunk under both legs >>>>>>

Last edited:
Lol I think the dunks were extremely impressive but yea, I'm not down with saying he dunked from the free throw line. Im gonna need to see someone actually be behind the line for once :lol:
same here. Best dunk contest I've seen.people exaggerate to making things sound better though . "semantics " tho

I hate Time Warner doesn't have the Watch TNT app. Missed the contest last night and will miss Bean's final game tonight.

Shooting a free throw is insanely easy though compared to a three pointer. This doesn't fit and I think you knew that.

Fine. But I stand by my position that there are some NBA players who are simply incapable of being good free throw shooters no matter how much they practice.

Can you pull up posts where this was actually said (srs)

Also, didn't Kevin Hart actually win that 3 point contest, or maybe even tie? I missed it the first time and had to re-watch it
You're not upset about it. In general people caping for the rule change only want it because their team is a victim.

Have the Warriors with a center who can't shoot FTs and you have all of the Clippers fans in here taking the opposite side of the argument.

Nobody gonna change the entire rulebook to protect the Dwerts, DeAndres, Andres, Hassans, and Clints of the world.

Last edited:
Upon second review, Aaron Gordon should have loss based on his Classic Man intro.

He would've won had he done those dunks while wearing that suit

tumblr_o2iztzUUEU1szfoc8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
You're not upset about it. In general people caping for the rule change only want it because their team is a victim.
Have the Warriors with a center who can't shoot FTs and you have all of the Clippers fans in here taking the opposite side of the argument.
Nobody gonna change the entire rulebook to protect the Dwerts, DeAndres, Andres, Hassans, and Clints of the world.
nope . I'm a Lakers fan . don't care bout any of those teams. I'm just a fan of watching good basketball. Not free throw contest for the sake of not wanting to play actual defense. Have no horses in this race. I care bout my personal enjoyment of the game. That's where it ends. Ive already emailed the NBA on this matter . Glad something is going to be done about it whether y'all dudes like it or not . .

Last edited:

I'd like you to show me where I said I'm in favor of changing the rule. I've never said that. What I've been arguing lately is that, if they change it, it's not just because of DJ. And also that it's not just as simple as the terrible shooters practicing more.

And there definitely are people in here who don't have terrible FT shooters on their respective teams who do want the rule changed because they don't like watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom