2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Time Warner doesn't have the Watch TNT app. Missed the contest last night and will miss Bean's final game tonight.

NBA app allowed me to view the dunk contest on TNT overtime. No replays but it was better than nothing. Idk if it'll work tonight but worth a try. @Mamba MVP

Last edited:
Y'all think Kobe is a lock to win All Star MVP ? His odds are at +140 very tempting
its fan vote right?

would love to see the east win and kobe go 2/13 and still get MVP 
laugh.gif

That's what I'm not sure about but if it is fan I'm locking it in right this second lolol you already know he would win based on that

Kobe gonna win the MVP award tonight obviously, but who do y'all think will be the real MVP of the game? I'm gonna go with a dark horse. Isaiah Thomas

will barton chick the type to prick the condom with a needle to catch that millionaire baby.

she got S YOU EL TEE written all over her. I dont give a F if she got a degree in nursing

All star weekend is a dangerous time for young professional athletes not on their A game, didnt yall know last year there was a groupie information system across the 5 boroughs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom