2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a joke. Very surprised the Nationals couldn't piece together a solid deal for Chapman.
Yanks were asking for Turner, Giolito, Lopez or Joe Ross for Chapman. Not gonna trade controllable guys who will contribute in the bigs this season for a two month rental. Andrew Miller is a different story. I'd trade Ross or Lopez for him.

He's no Ben Revere
[table][tr][th=""]
GAME BREAKDOWN
[/th][th=""]
Trea Turner
[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]AB[/td][td]R[/td][td]H[/td][td]2B[/td][td]3B[/td][td]HR[/td][td]RBI[/td][td]BB[/td][td]K[/td][td]SB[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]SALARY[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/27[/td][td]@CLE[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]19[/td][td]$3,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/26[/td][td]@CLE[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]12[/td][td]$3,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/24[/td][td]SD[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]20[/td][td]$3,600[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/22[/td][td]SD[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]$3,600[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/21[/td][td]LAD[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]$3,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/20[/td][td]LAD[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]17[/td][td]$2,900[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/19[/td][td]LAD[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]$3,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/17[/td][td]PIT[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]$3,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/15[/td][td]PIT[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]$3,400[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/10[/td][td]@NYM[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]$3,100[/td][/tr][/table]

i hated papelbum on the phillies i know how yall feel now lol

by the way whose cleats are they ? they are dope

i was close to copping the all white 4s for softball but i said nah and got some griffeys 

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 3m3 minutes ago
Sources who have spoken with #Nats believe they would trade Lucas Giolito to #Yankees for Andrew Miller, straight up.
93 retweets 51 likes

Woah. I'd do it though.

Yankees not doing that. We not moving Miller unless it's a great deal for us. Multiple prospects.

Can't find the clip, but MASN showed Rizzo flipping out in his box while Papelbon was pitching last night. Guy is finally fed up.

Might be drastic, but can't keep adding bums like Asdrubal Cabrera or Papelbon at the deadline and expect to improve the team.

I could be wrong but everything I heard was multiple prospects AND the Yankees don't really want to move Miller unless it's just overwhelming.

I could be wrong but everything I heard was multiple prospects AND the Yankees don't really want to move Miller unless it's just overwhelming.
Definitely what they've said publicly. I don't know how they would turn that down though. You'd still have Betances under control and as your closer for years to come. Pitching market this off-season is weak and all of your pitching prospects are meh outside of Severino.

Wow Giolito for Miller would be wild. Nats desperate for a closer who is worth a damn :lol:

If the Nats are willing I can't see Cashman saying no.

Betances to the 9th and then come Free Agency, you go after Chapman again (as they still plan to do even with Miller still here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom