2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the Nats inquired about Jose Bautista... Why?
He would probably waive the trade anyways.
Cause they need a 1B.

Not so sure Bautista would waive the trade. I know the clubhouse loves him, but it sounds like the front office has had it with him. Probably will walk as a FA after the season and they just got Upton. I doubt anything comes of it since Mike Rizzo has never made an impact trade at the deadline in his career, but I can see why they might've looked into it.

Heard the Nats inquired about Jose Bautista... Why?
He would probably waive the trade anyways.
Cause they need a 1B.

Not so sure Bautista would waive the trade. I know the clubhouse loves him, but it sounds like the front office has had it with him. Probably will walk as a FA after the season and they just got Upton. I doubt anything comes of it since Mike Rizzo has never made an impact trade at the deadline in his career, but I can see why they might've looked into it.

He'll probably waive this trade just to screw management over. I just dont see a reason for him not to stay in toronto for the remainder of the season as leverage.

I know he can

I was expecting to see his 105 mph but he hasn't hit one tonight

For some reasons, he looks nervous tonight. He surely sweats a lot

I did want to add one thing, apologies if I offended anyone. 

While we all have different opinions on many a different topics, some of them should be kept to ourselves.
This is perhaps one I should have kept to myself.
I don't say that with a blind eye or a deaf ear, nor is it my intent to completely disregard the info thrown at me today.
I'm not a finished product and continue to improve in many areas of my life as I grow old and or more mature.

All in all, I do want to offer up an apology for those NT'ers that I may have offended with that view. 

That's dope

**** Jeurys Familia. ******* cost us a World Series. **** him.
laugh.gif
 only his 2nd blown save of the season but it makes me so mad when relief pitchers and closers just come in and blow it when the starting pitcher throws a gem. these guys get paid millions to get 3 outs and most can't even have a simple 1-2-3 anymore. 

qft

:lol:  only his 2nd blown save of the season but it makes me so mad when relief pitchers and closers just come in and blow it when the starting pitcher throws a gem. these guys get paid millions to get 3 outs and most can't even have a simple 1-2-3 anymore. 
Seriously. Relief pitchers get a good check to play less than "part time"hours.

He's been loading bases all year :smh:
Its not our year dude.
Bats are dead and Kevin Long needs to be replaced.
Im tired of the "all or nothing" approach these hitters in NY have. Its either a homerun or they strike out.

A's at 9-4 in the 2nd half. I really dont want to see Reddick go. A WWE fanatic on my favorite team in the whole league? I'd hate to see him somewhere else haha.

Fully prepared to say deuces to Rich Hill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom