2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyman overvaluing what the Yankees got IMO. Torres is nice, but he's years away from sniffing the big league roster. Warren is meh, and the other two aren't impact prospects.

Exactly what I have been saying. Torres is irrelevant now and probably at minimum 2 years. The Cubs made a good trade.

But IMO, The Yanks would be stupid to pass up LG for Miller straight up. Sure, they might value quantity. But to get the #1 prospect? Id do it for sure.

Problem is that there's enough push back saying Giolito isn't available at all.

But if he is available, and if you are the Yankees, you have to try to get more in terms of their top prospects.

Hell you got a guy like Gardner who would fit in Center for the Nats and immediately in the # 1 slot that would improve that team immensely, could eat Papelbon's salary in return if they are worried about the cost of adding Miller + Gardner. A bunch of mid-tier prospects in the middle infield, a few pitcher, and a few OFs that you could stand to lose.

Realistically, the Yankees could send 3 prospects to Nationals that would end up in the Top 10 without giving up your mainstays in the farm (Severino, Bird, Sanchez, Torres, Judge & Mateo) with Miller + Gardner.

Those kind of things you have to look to do if you're trading MLB talent. Can't just say deal, without trying to get more.

Last edited:
 Their leadoff guys slashed .324/.396/.420 while he was out. He's not gonna help them pitch better, which is what they need.
Damn
eek.gif

What about those SB's though?

Singles and Doubles that become Doubles and Triples?

Last edited:
Bases loaded, no outs. Dusty makes a triple switch. Nats turn a triple play. Still feel like we're gonna blow it though :lol:

**** Terry Collins

He let players to manage him like tF :smh:

I am going to Mets game tomorrow for Mike Piazza Ceremony. So pumped tho

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 25m25 minutes ago
Sources: #Mets made three-player offer to #Brewers for Lucroy, headed by d’Arnaud. Second piece believed to be Nimmo or comparable player.

FML

I hope the Brewers say no for Mets' sake

I hate panic trades

D'arnaud has been awful and is injury prone, if I were the Brewers I wouldn't do that deal. Mets should definitely make it.

Everyone that is in the NT Champs League woudl ya'll be interested in Fantasy Football for Yahoo? I could set it up and send out invites to the entire league. Would be fun to have that and baseball

Kris Bryant :wow: heads up base running. He looked Out to me but wow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom