2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Then its a wrap! LOL nobody wants Calderon [emoji]128513[/emoji] I'd trade his *** for priggy smalls. Srs

Last edited:
@EricPincus: The ONLY piece the Knicks have to offer legally for Crawford is Jose Calderon

:pimp:

The Clippers signed Priggys Smalls. I don't think they are interested in taking Calderon's contract unless Doc likes Calderon's game.

Y'all started buying tickets yet?

Wanna go see Bean at the Garden

Only games I want to go to are against the Lakers, Spurs, and Cavs. Won't get to see any of them because I'll be out in the west coast for business school.

Spring break ends on the 25th of March and I'lll be missing the Cavs game by 1 day. Friend of mine from my old job still has box suites too :smh:

Last edited:
our trade exceptions were renounced when we went under the cap so the only way to trade for Crawford would be with Caldo, or a 3 team deal

Might as well face the music. Caldo will be a Knick this season.
giphy.gif

I must be the only person that cant imagine Melo and Crawford on the floor at the same time
The way I see it, Mal is basically a better, more well adjusted JR Smith. And when JR was "good JR," him and Melo worked great together. Especially in a system that facilitates ball and player movement like the triangle, I think Melo and Crawford would be fine together.

It would allow an additional player (along with Afflalo) to take some of the scoring and leadership burden off of Melo.

After looking into it further though, I don't think it has a strong likelihood of happening. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom