2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Zingo gotta realize with a high draft pick comes great responsibility, mofo gotta be like spider-man, the quintessential NY teenager. The fans are parched and his lottery draft position just increased the thirst. I don't think expectations of him contributing to this teams success this year is far fetched, although it is prolly unrealistic. Imo best case scenario he gets good minutes and starts developing his NBA game asap. We might get more contribution from Grant this year than Zingo, but because he wasn't a lottery pick the expectations aren't as high.

let's just give a guy who's never played in america 35 mpg from the get go just because he was picked 4th overall. let's not make him earn anything.
never played in america? what does that have to do with anything

he has pro experience 
roll.gif

its more uptempo now which is the euro style, and hes played against better competition than every lottery pick

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN · 13m13 minutes ago
The Knicks have expressed interest in acquiring Clippers guard Jamal Crawford, according to a source.

what would it take to bring him here?

wouldn't love the trade but wouldn't hate it either

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN · 12m12 minutes ago
Jamal Crawford, the former Knick, is also being pursued by the Cavs. Crawford is entering the final year of his contact.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN · 9m9 minutes ago
FYI: Jamal Crawford is a favorite of James Dolan as well as Steve Mills, Allan Houston but most of all - drum roll please - Isiah Thomas.

Jamal Crawford is an expiring? We need a scorer off the bench.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN · 12m12 minutes ago
Jamal Crawford, the former Knick, is also being pursued by the Cavs. Crawford is entering the final year of his contact.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN · 9m9 minutes ago
FYI: Jamal Crawford is a favorite of James Dolan as well as Steve Mills, Allan Houston but most of all - drum roll please - Isiah Thomas.

Jamal Crawford is an expiring? We need a scorer off the bench.
Afflalo and Crawford would be an excellent 1/2 SG combo going into the season. Would be a big help to take some of the scoring load off of Melo. Also a popular player amongst the NYC fans and a great high character locker room presence. **** the Isiah connects, this would be a great move.

If Phil can somehow convince the Clips to take Calderon, freeing up PG minutes for Grant, and get Crawford in return, who would fill a need at 2 guard/scoring punch, I would be esctatic.

However, I highly doubt doc would trade Crawford for Calderon and Idk who else we could/would offer them. Maybe toss in Galloway? Early?

Mal could also probably run some point in the triangle. He was never a good facilitator at PG when Isiah tried, but that was because Zeke never ran a ******* system. The triangle should make playing point a little bit more manageable for Crawford because the system facilitates the ball movement as opposed to expecting Crawford to do it. He definitely can handle the ball well enough to play the point, and he has ideal size and shooting for a triangle point.

Not saying that we should try and make him our starting PG (if we can get him), but as our 6th man he should be able to come in for either the 1 or the 2, which would make Galloway more expendable if the Clips would be interested in him in a potential deal.

On a one year contract, this trade has very little risk to it, and would make the Knicks a much better team next season. If he is available, Phil has to pursue this IMO.

Last edited:
that caldo for crawford trade might work. LA doesnt have an actual back up PG. prigs is too old to play 20+ mpg and rivers is better at the off guard.

Also, just saying, if Doc really is looking to trade Crawford, and the potential suitors for him are us and the Cavs, Doc would have to be a ******* moron to trade him to the Cavs, who will likely represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA Finals. 

If the Cavs can offer them a much better package and include first round picks, I would get why they would pull the trigger. But all things considered equal, I definitely think we should/will have a leg up over the Cavs in trade negotiations.

I am sure Doc has would not enjoy playing against a hungry Crawford in the NBA Finals, and make the Cavs that much scarier at full health.

Last edited:
Crawford for calderone straight up. Crawford is a less reckless Jr smith. Streaky scorer. What's Crawford make next year, no time to google right now LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom