2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

People act like the bulls are some powerhouse team who makes it the the EC semis every year and lose to LeBron... oh wait that is what they do. So why are they always talked amongst the best when LeBron abuses them every year?

People act like the bulls are some powerhouse team who makes it the the EC semis every year and lose to LeBron... oh wait that is what they do. So why are they always talked amongst the best when LeBron abuses them every year?
what team in the east cant lebron abuse?

on paper the bulls always have one of the most respectable rosters, miami,chi and cle are the top 3 teams in the east on paper this year

lebron abuses everyone how is that a diss to the bulls? chicago's biggest issue each year was health. pooh in the past runs, joakim/pau this year. with thibbs gone and minutes managed more efficiently chicago could really thrive this year instead of being burnt out in the postseason.

nerd.gif
I didn't hear him admit anything other than it was about a teammate. Derek Hubert Davis was always my guess

The Bulls seem to always have our number but I think our bigs can match us up with them even better this season

that's what i'm thinking, too

a Caldo-Grant-Afflalo-Melo-RoLo lineup could be interesting 

Just remembered I had a dream about the Knicks last night. They opened up against the Magic, and the first game Melo went back to being a clown and made his head to head against Tobias Harris personal like he does way too often against players not on his level :lol:

Anyways, it made him make poor decisions and got the rest of the team testosteroned up, and in the first game there was a fight :rofl:

Edit: and the magic also had some weird head coach with a very scumbag looking man bun

Last edited:
lebron abuses everyone how is that a diss to the bulls? chicago's biggest issue each year was health. pooh in the past runs, joakim/pau this year. with thibbs gone and minutes managed more efficiently chicago could really thrive this year instead of being burnt out in the postseason.
sorry but chicago hasnt done anything to make me a believer the past 5 seasons. Maybe the year Rose blew out his knee they were definately top5 but other than that they have over acheived and relied on defense to keep them competitive. If butler doesnt avg what he avgs last year the bulls would be an 8th seed at best

Last edited:

what team in the east cant lebron abuse?

on paper the bulls always have one of the most respectable rosters, miami,chi and cle are the top 3 teams in the east on paper this year
I definitely think ATL and Washington are better than Miami. Maybe others. I think the Heat are the most overrated team in the league coming into the season. That team is on the down. 
The Bulls seem to always have our number but I think our bigs can match us up with them even better this season
Wait what? Our bigs matchup better than Pau/Joakim/Taj Gibson? FOH with that. 
mean.gif

I swear some of yall dudes are crazy. There is clearly a lot of optimism in here as well as a lot of pessimism. I wouldnt say that anyone is wrong (yet) because we don't know how this team will pan out. As I have said many times, there are a lot of unknowns on this team and many different things could happen this season. I see both sides of the argument because I could see the Knicks overachieving and being better than a .500 team, but at the same time I could also see everything blowing up in our faces (again) and winning less than 30 games.

Saying that the Knicks will be a 12-13 seed is far from outrageous but at the same time, you arent necessarily wrong if you think the Knicks could be a top 6 team in the east. It could happen in the Eastern Conference with a team full of unknowns.

Because at least having "unknowns" is better than having "known" players who suck. Like I have said, it will all depend on how far Melo can carry this team this season. If he steps up his game, others will follow along. And we are asking many different players to step up their respective games in expanded roles this season.

I like the optimism shown by a bunch of yall, but you guys tend to take it way too far. Our bigs are nowhere near close to as good as the Bulls bigs. And saying that the Bulls havent proven **** by losing to Lebron every year is not an argument you make while rooting for a 17 win team. The Bulls have 5 players on their roster who would be the Knicks 2nd best player, it's absurd to say that we are a better team than they are coming off of a 17 win season, just because they lose to Lebron in the playoffs every year. I mean, at least they make the playoffs on a consistent basis, and they also played Lebron much tougher than anyone else in the East. Bulls are definitely legit.
Isola: Knicks Latvian Rookie Walking All Over Jackson in Show of Disrespect. Carmelo Trade Imminent?
Nailed it 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Agree with Miami being overrated, but if Bosh comes back at 100% I could see them being a 4 seed. The East seems wide open as usual, the Bulls are a top team in the east though not sure how that can be disputed especially since they didn't lose Butler.

Please none of that slow development process. Throw that boy in the fire and let him burn. Let him struggle and all that.

Back
Top Bottom