2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm not saying I want them back, but I've been watch JR for a min and aside from his antics, he's been one of my fave players. Dude lost it after the stiff arm to Jason Terry. Never been the same since.

I still don't see how mozgof was/is worth 2 first rounders. He's a bonafide role player.

Yeah but damn they could've gotten a lot better of a player at that price. He doesn't deserve the 81 rating in 2k lmao. Damn Lebron effect...

once a Knick, always a Knick 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
It is what it is. Obviously we see these guys can actually play within a set role and can bring value to a team. Problem is that here those roles were magnified and brought too much inconsistency. The downside is we could've and should've gotten more for them. It was time for them to go though. It wasn't happening here.

I am happy for Priggy. I love Steph Curry and David Lee, but I strongly dislike Steve Kerr. I don't want to see him winning a title. I am rooting for the Rockets. I won't be mad if the Warriors beat the Rockets.

34 hours away from NBA Lottery Selection. Can't wait.

I hope Willie Trill Cauley-Stein isn't on our radar.

jerry seinfeld gif

like wcs but cmon man how about we wait and see if he even loves playing basketball before we make comments of that sort.

They way they played they thought they were staying? Especially after all the dumb **** JR did last year? We're lucky somebody took them. He ain't shooting 22 3's, going clubbing during the playoffs and untying people's shoes in Cleveland fam. I've always liked JR but son is dumb for that one. :rolleyes

:lol:

I swear JR is one of the most talented players in the league, its his YOLO mindset that makes you go :smh:

I saw a pic of Chinx on the news and thought something happened to Melo until I turned the volume up...

Report: Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler Had Tension With Roles On Offense
MAY 18, 2015 1:18 PM

Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler have had a growing tension over the past few weeks as the two figure out who will be the Chicago Bulls' primary scorer.

Butler was waved off by Rose on a few occasions in the first half of Game 6 before Rose allowed Butler to dominate the offense in the second half.

Butler will be a restricted free agent this offseason and figures to sign a max contract.

@NY_KnicksPR: Langston Galloway becomes the first undrafted Knicks rookie to be named to the NBA All-Rookie Team.

Galloway made the 2nd team :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom