2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

agreed

we don't always have our draft pick but we always seem to find an under the radar guy who contributes

thats why he cant be our starting pg. hes gonna overextend himself like shump. just do you and everybody will be happy.

something like 12-4-5 on 45/38/80 next season off the bench as the 2nd string PG is realistic imo

After a few month long hiatus i'm back.

The biggest night for a Knick's fan all damn season.

I can hardly wait.

After a few month long hiatus i'm back.

The biggest night for a Knick's fan all damn season.

I can hardly wait.

Hsalem byke :smokin

now where's @Hank Scorpio? :nerd:
--------------

Jeter is afraid of cats too :smokin

dogs > hamsters > gerbils > turtles > every other pet > cats

Last edited:
me and 3 other people helped rescue a stray kitten stuck under a car today. would've taken the little guy home if my family allowed pets in the crib. some chick took her though which should be fine.

Met D'Angelo at the meet and greet.

Me: Hope the Knicks draft you.
Russell: Ehh I don't know about that.

Lol. He said that cause he thinks well pick Okafor or KAT over him or because he don't wanna sign with the Knicks ?

I got that he thinks well choose KAT

My dog of 14 years passed away in my arms on Mother's Day. I miss the little guy. To make a long story short, he was suffering too much from seizures and I had decided to take him to a vet to put him down. My sister was driving while I was holding him, but he decided to die in my arms instead. It was a heart breaking day for me.

With that said, I love dogs. Cats are cool too but I'm a dog person.

My dog of 14 years passed away in my arms on Mother's Day. I miss the little guy. To make a long story short, he was suffering too much from seizures and I had decided to take him to a vet to put him down. My sister was driving while I was holding him, but he decided to die in my arms instead. It was a heart breaking day for me.

sorry to hear that man |I

damn sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif

sorry to hear that, pr0ph

My condolences fam |I

Last edited:
sad news about your dog man rip... i love dogs myself and wish to own 1 once i get my own spot... i dont really care for cats either... but until then i will just keep my stuff animal dog ive had since 96 i bring that dog everywhere like on vacations too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom