2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

CFVS583W0AEi_7o.jpg:large

Proph , my condolences fam, we get that pick for your dog, he's our good luck :smokin

i'm gonna go have some ridiculously rough , hair pulling, stuffin this ***** face in the pillow kinda sex now for good luck :smokin :smokin

if we get the 5th pick i'm never touching my wife again ..... night fellas, let one go however for our squad :lol: 8)

My dog is 15 and has suffered from randomly passing out and it turns out he has a heart murmur. He's been on medication and all that for the past year or so, but recently he's had a few more episodes.

I'm not looking forward to the end for him. Fortunately, he's not in pain otherwise we'd consider putting him down. He just gets anxious and basically collapses and pops back up a few minutes later like nothing happened. It's still scary and I feel for my mom who takes care of him now.

Sorry to hear, proph.

tonight is the night :pimp: :pimp:

haven't been this nervous/excited/scressed/anxious in a long time :lol:

My dog of 14 years passed away in my arms on Mother's Day. I miss the little guy. To make a long story short, he was suffering too much from seizures and I had decided to take him to a vet to put him down. My sister was driving while I was holding him, but he decided to die in my arms instead. It was a heart breaking day for me.

With that said, I love dogs. Cats are cool too but I'm a dog person.
That's tough. Sorry to hear that, man. At least he went then...about as comfortable as he could be and not on some vet's table. What was his name?

That's the main thing keeping me from getting a dog. I don't want that pain when it passes.:frown:

Allllll ******* day today (or at least the first minute or so 
laugh.gif
)

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
pimp.gif

1st or 3rd... Unless we get 3rd and Philly gets 1 or 2... 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Just give me KAT or DLo PLEASE. No Okafor

LEGOO, don't disappoint us, Mills.

Proph, my condolences. May his soul rest in peace. There's no better place than precious person's arms.

EDIT: The drawing will be conducted on a specially designed stage at the New York Hilton Midtown.

Last edited:
im not ready for a #5 draft pick... obviously i want the 1st so KAT would be a option and the 2nd wouldnt be bad either and getting okafor and i dont want the 3rd but could live with russell... the 5th pick is not even guaranteed winslow :smh:

This is the one chance, the one chance for the ship to be righted. Please do not trade our pick for Danny Granger, a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer with an ashy black fading paint job, and filler. We can lay the ground work for the future. Do the right thing. Discuss amongst yourselves.

THE GR8EST -

I know why you'd select KAT or Russell, but why do you put Okafor after the two? Anything besides defense?
Okafors offense is super fundamentally smooth for a 19 year old. And is Okafors defense is that bad?
Is it like the tough to improve Amare kinda defense ? I don't watch college ball :\

This is the one chance, the one chance for the ship to be righted. Please do not trade our pick for Danny Granger, a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer with an ashy black fading paint job, and filler. We can lay the ground work for the future. Do the right thing. Discuss amongst yourselves.
i think a honda accord would get the deal done.

I believe Okafor can improve his defense. It depends on his work ethic. Just like Amar'e, Okafor doesn't box out at all. His offensive rebounding is very bad. Amar'e's athleticism is much better than Jahlil. Okafor's got slow feet. I just realized it during NCAA tournament. Last fall, Okafor was my pick. Now KAT is my pick. I don't think Okafor will be a bust. He has plenty of time to improve his weakness. It's just Towns is a better player than Okafor right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom