2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i swear, looking at those gifs, that Airplane movie is us, this thread this season :lol:

even got Kareem in it :lol:

A lot of talent up top this draft but the game changers are going 1 through 3. I like Okafor's offense but I think his FT shooting and defense make him not as valuable as Russell and KAT. KAT should be the top pick. He's got all the tools and the desire. I think I'd take Russell over Okafor. His game is really smooth and polished. We've needed a guy like him at the point for a long time. If we end up with Russell we'll have to shell out big time for one of the big free agent centers. As for Mudiay, I'm not sold on him.

Top 3 or bust!

I think top 5 lands a good player regardless. I'm not too worried bout what pick we get. 1st pick would be a good moral victory for our past seasons though

Good luck tonight guys. Hopefully tonight ends with some combination of our squads at the #1 and #2 spots.

should i buy a small bottle of henny for tonight? last time i bought the big bottle the first game of the year against the bulls and we got blown out :x

Good luck tonight guys. Hopefully tonight ends with some combination of our squads at the #1 and #2 spots.

The NBA would be outrageously entertaining w/ both teams thriving at the same time. Even though you guys are more used to that than us :lol:

Man I've nonchalant about the build up to this...but the closeness is starting to set in.

And along with it, my BKFS 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I should wait until the order's revealed to even ask, but for y'all who are closer to 'it': is the Okafor to NYK or trade down for Kaminsky stuff over the past week and days smoke or steam?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom