2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

they will never trade down for kaminsky. now, maybe they trade an asset for kaminsky's rights and have 2 draft picks. that's more possible. but no they're not trading down for big frank.

Last edited:
I went to my co workers place to drink and i didnt know what to bring and got some hypno and he says he only drinks it when im there to mix with henny... its been chillin in the fridge for the longest... felt bad that i copped it :lol:

Last edited:
Get Hypno, b.
2 new years eve's ago my cousin had a bottle of hypno in the crib so i made him make me a couple of incredible hulks for the lulz. was a huge mistake. from 12:15 to 1:30 am i was in his bathroom vomiting. worst hangover ever :lol:
Incredible Hulks are the worst. Used to have at least three after work when I was a waiter at the Seaport.:lol:

Terrible decision making.:x

Last edited:
We should be ok at #2 ONLY if Philly had first pick. Philly without a doubt is targeting Russell. T'Wolves on the other hand may want to pair Towns with Wiggins and Rubio as Towns would replace K. Love

Last edited:
if we cant draft KAT, then we get okafor and sign deandre jordan.
Wut.
If the Lakers or Celtics win it I'll be in central booking tonight ...

Just the thought .... 
mean.gif
Celtics ain't in the lottery, gramps. 
laugh.gif

Everyone should just go ahead and embrace dat inevitable #5 spot. 
pimp.gif

I got some Gorilla Glue fermenting in my room. If we get #1 I'm firing it up tonite!

As far as cats and dogs, I grew up with a doerman and a cat. Dobie used used to chase the cat, LOL, all the time until he cornered Boxie one day and Boxie proceeded to put the paws on him. :rofl: Dobie let Boxie be after that. I like both but cats are more interesting. That's why there are no big dog weeks on Nat Geo :tongue:

Condolences OP

Last edited:
if we dont get #1 or #2 im gonna delete myself from NT

sike...who else can i be miserable with about our loser of a team

Last time I felt this nervous excitement was when LBJ a was a free agent.

Please let's have a better outcome this time :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom