2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

My dog of 14 years passed away in my arms on Mother's Day. I miss the little guy. To make a long story short, he was suffering too much from seizures and I had decided to take him to a vet to put him down. My sister was driving while I was holding him, but he decided to die in my arms instead. It was a heart breaking day for me.

With that said, I love dogs. Cats are cool too but I'm a dog person.
That's tough. Sorry to hear that, man. At least he went then...about as comfortable as he could be and not on some vet's table. What was his name?

That's the main thing keeping me from getting a dog. I don't want that pain when it passes.:frown:

Buster

The Knicks have had eight lottery picks since the NBA started the lottery in 1985. During that time, just one (Patrick Ewing, 1985, 11 All-Star Games) made even one All-Star Game. The others: Jordan Hill, Danilo Gallinari, Channing Frye, Mike Sweetney, Nene Hilario, Greg Anthony, Kenny Walker..... Not a good history with draft when we've been in the lottery but today we will be changing that.... IN PHIL WE TRUST...

I'm getting more and more excited but even more nervous the closer we get 

Last edited:
@NY_KnicksPR: Knicks GM Steve Mills will be wearing Dave DeBusschere's Basketball Hall of Fame ring tonight.

@NY_KnicksPR: The ring was worn by the Knicks Legend at the inaugural NBA Draft Lottery in 1985 and is on loan from the DeBusschere family.

:pimp:

@NY_KnicksPR: Knicks GM Steve Mills will be wearing Dave DeBusschere's Basketball Hall of Fame ring tonight.

@NY_KnicksPR: The ring was worn by the Knicks Legend at the inaugural NBA Draft Lottery in 1985 and is on loan from the DeBusschere family.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom