2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If Clippers lose tonight and we land the 1st overall pick, do you trade it for cp0 if the offer is on the table?

I'm already convinced that Caldo will be our starting PG opening day though.
mean.gif

It works perfectly. Neither of them need the ball in their hands, they play D, and can shoot the 3. Why wouldn't it work?
dont wanna be THAT guy but... because were the knicks. We always manage to self sabotage our team one way or another

Last edited:
The ny post :lol: I'm at a loss for words for this article

nypost.com/2015/05/15/this-woman-got-pregnant-from-having-anal-sex/

I forgot about
That true, that's actually built similar to Golden State without having a PG with Stephs shooting ability.

KAT
D. Green
Melo
J. Butler
PG (OPTIONS: Calderon, Mo Williams, Beverly, etc ? )

That team already feels mad New York lol

I would love that team, but Butler already said he's not leaving and Chi can give him more $. Really hope we can get Towns tho.

I know his shot was off in the playoffs, but I'd be in favor of overpaying Danny Green (not anywhere near Butler/max $, but enough to get him away from the Spurs). He's a smart player, can guard any 2, and can shoot.

If we're giving a max to a PF this summer, would u guys rather have Draymond or Monroe? Idk if our team plays uptempo enough to take advantage of Draymond at the 4.

D'Angelo Russell: I'm The Best Player In Draft
MAY 17, 2015 12:00 PM

D'Angelo Russell has declared himself the best player in the 2015 NBA Draft.

"I'm the best player in the draft," Russell said.

Karl-Anthony Towns and Jahlil Okafor are widely considered the top two prospects, while Russell is in the conversation for third along with Emmanuel Mudiay and Justise Winslow.

Draymond Green isn't going anywhere, man. Anyone that thinks he's leaving GS is wasting keystrokes.

There's probably a 95% chance the Bulls retain Jimmy Butler. 5% outside chance because they're notoriously cheap.

Two RFA off the table.

I don't think I'll ever warm up to a Greg Monroe move.

I can actually see Butler leaving since Thibbs is no longer there, a coach the whole team respected despite being ran to the ground.

Not to mention that the Bulls completely struggled against a team with a hobbled kyrie and without klove. Let's not forget the cavs were also missing JRS, a key rotational player for the cavs (despite our hatred for his antics). The pathway to a title couldn't have possibly been any easier than that.

Last edited:
what about LMA or Gasol? Both their teams are never coming out the west so minuswell play in the east since its an easier path

I don't think draymond is a sure thing to stay, bc there is a salary cap. Idk if the Warriors can afford to keep him, especially with David lee's 20mil still on the books until next year.

We can't guarantee anything. I'll take anyone really. For all we know, Kevin love opts out of his contract and dips to the lakers. I feel like this is gonna be a crazy offseason.

was just thinking , if the Rockets win can u see Priggs talkin **** too about us ?

imagine a Houston Cleveland finals .... we'd get alotta shade i presume .... especially from Earl :lol:

Back
Top Bottom