2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

We also need to draft tokoto in the 2nd or sign him as and UFA, bc he's another super athletic guys that does the intangibles

isola tryna make a big story about how Phil hasn't been at the combine

******* clown

D'Angelo Russell says he met with Phil Jackson & the Knicks today Twitter @AdamZagoria

Ethan J. Skolnick: How did D'Angelo Russell feel when Phil Jackson got fined for talking about him? "I thought it was crazy." Twitter @EthanJSkolnick

Al Iannazzone: D'Angelo Russell on triangle: "I’ve actually been hearing about a triangle. I never knew what that was. I honestly don’t have any intel." Twitter @Al_Iannazzone

Chris Herring: Russell called Phil "a genius," but said he's "hard to read" in an interview setting. Admitted he doesn't know much abt triangle offense yet Twitter @HerringWSJ

that'd be the perfect offseason.... :smokin

--
Jimmy
Melo
Dray
Towns

i'm gonna be scressed all day Tuesday until we get our pick :lol:

Butler plays the 2 Dray/Melo at the 3/4 Towns at the 5

We'd give teams fits defensively, can push the tempo, spread the floor, etc. would work nicely. Just need shooters off the bench.

It works perfectly. Neither of them need the ball in their hands, they play D, and can shoot the 3. Why wouldn't it work?

Brooklyn is the site... but what pick by Zen and Co. would cause a Renaldo Balkman/Danilo Gallinari reaction?

Danilo became a fan favorite fast though. Plus outside Brook Lopez he's had a better career than anyone drafted ahead of him in the lottery.

I forgot about
Butler plays the 2 Dray/Melo at the 3/4 Towns at the 5

We'd give teams fits defensively, can push the tempo, spread the floor, etc. would work nicely. Just need shooters off the bench.

That true, that's actually built similar to Golden State without having a PG with Stephs shooting ability.

KAT
D. Green
Melo
J. Butler
PG (OPTIONS: Calderon, Mo Williams, Beverly, etc ? )

That team already feels mad New York lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom