2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

listened to all 3 episodes....y'all dudes are hilarious 
roll.gif

mean.gif
 @ the Long Island slander in ep. 3

in all seriousness tho keep it up, i'll be looking for the new episode every week

Nothing like giving up 2 playoff rotation players for a 2nd round pick.
don't forget one of them punched a guy in the face and was suspended for 2 games that could've cost his team a chance for a championship

and the other guy is only good because he's a 5th option

i wanna see more of the orange jerseys next year, jersey is piff

if y'all haven't, check out my podcast por favor

link is in the sig, we just got done with episode 3 very satisfied

Ironically I want an orange jersey to wear for this summer. & I'll definitely check out that podcast when I get a chance

MVP of this thread will be announced before the draft lottery section show...after the picks are announced, the poll changes

2u7pzpe.jpg

teamwish Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
@imanshumpertthe1st

:lol: @ JR taking a shot at the Knicks

Onewearez deserves more votes. The man watched so many games the year, never faltered, brought the lulz. If I had one gripe with him, it's that he kept watching Knicks games :lol:

Just checked out the Pod. Enjoyed it.
I'm your first English listener I think :lol:
that's awesome man :lol: really appreciate you guys checking us out. we'll have the shows posted by friday morning every time. next week we're doing a special lottery show with a mock lottery draft hopefully the knicks win it.

@alanhahn: LeBron/Cavs are Exhibit A in how easy of a road to the Finals there is from the East. All West Conf. FAs should take note.

never thought of this as a selling point, could be intriguing to guys like LMA or Gasol. both would feast in the east

thats what ive been saying. a lot of guys like LA in the west dont wanna have to fight so hard just to get out of round 1. in the east, youre pretty much cruising the the semis, if youre a top seed. not to mention that the east doesnt have big men like the west, so no one is really gonna body you.

That trade still doesn't make sense to me

I believe Cleveland had 2 late first round picks at the time too :smh:

to be fair, neither shump nor jr were playing well at the time. i mean i still think we shouldve gotten at least 1 of their first round picks, but i think phil hit the panic button too early. that or something else happened that we just dont know.

quotes from some potential future Knicks:

@HerringWSJ: Cauley-Stein says he heard Phil's comment abt wanting a young defensive big w Tyson's skill set. "That's right up my alley. Perked my ear."

@HerringWSJ: Winslow says he's versatile enough to play with Carmelo, despite fact that both are natural small forwards. Cited Melo playing 4 at Olympics

@HerringWSJ: Cauley-Stein says he's not used to losing. Suggested that it pains him. "When I lose, I go in a hole. ... I go in my room and go to sleep."

@HerringWSJ: Cauley-Stein says he's going to work out with the Knicks in NY on Sunday.

@HerringWSJ: Winslow said he didn't talk about the Knicks with Melo the other night at the Yankee game. Was more about Melo helping him adjust to NBA

more from D'Angelo Russell:

@HerringWSJ: D'Angelo Russell met with the Knicks today. Said he actually apologized to Phil for the fine he got after commenting on Russell at OSU

@HerringWSJ: Russell said Phil winked at him after the apology, so as to suggest the fine wasn't a problem.

@HerringWSJ: Russell called Phil "a genius," but said he's "hard to read" in an interview setting. Admitted he doesn't know much abt triangle offense yet

I want D'Angelo so bad but the unwritten rule says you must pick a big man with the top selection if he's good enough

dude we have so many needs on this roster that regardless of who we pick, they are gonna have to start

exactly, anyone we draft is a starter from day 1 :lol:

i want Towns in the worst way, after that i'd say Okafor, Winslow, Russell, then Mudiay

Last edited:
Dude reminds me of a Kawhi, Jimmy, Draymond type player. Not in terms of skillset but in terms of what they bring to the floor and their intangibles.

Back
Top Bottom