2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

You have to be all the way bad to get good in today's NBA. Miami was 15-67 they year before the got LeBron. I was listening to SAS earlier and he mentioned that its not impossible for the Knicks to land Aldridge, Leonard, Gasol, or even LeBron. I have more trust in the front office and Phil. He's going to mold this team into not only a perennial playoff contender, but a championship contender. Don't believe me, just watch
strong PSN to post ratio.

If Phil moves Shump, JR, AND Caldo he's the GOAT :smokin

I think we should keep STAT & Bargs until the end of the season with their expiring contracts.

A team would be doing us a favor taking Caldo off our hands with us taking back another contract.

Not that anyone cares but we also signed Langston Galloway, he'll be the 4th PG on this roster.

Last edited:
Teams are gunna try to fleece us to package THJR with Calderon the same way Shump was thrown in with JR. Phil gawd better tell em **** no to that and any picks being packaged.

i actually like lance but he's no bueno back home :lol: don't trust the people around him for him to develop like he would in let's say, minnesota where he can just focus on ball.

i actually like lance but he's no bueno back home :lol: don't trust the people around him for him to develop like he would in let's say, minnesota where he can just focus on ball.

Might be the best fit for him, especially if phil signs dragic

Him & kemba cant coexist

idk his game but i herd he can hit the 3 and play PG.
That actually make sense if HOU fail on Dragic

and by the way, we are NOT getting Marc Gasol or Aldridge

Thank you, maybe I'm wrong but I keep saying folks are going to be sad because they've got their hopes up for LA or Gasol, they're in good proven situations, where they'd be paid more to stay and keep winning. If we do get one of them cool, but I just can't bring myself to believe it.

Last edited:
Did a myLeague on 2K after the JR/Iman trade and after 2015 free agency I ended up with:

Dragic
Matthews
Melo
Acy
Towns

THJr, Larkin, Cole, STAT, Cleanthony off the bench.

Me interesting thing I haven't seen mentioned. This is the second trade in a row that wasn't leaked :nerd:

is it possible (money wise) to get Dragic, Wes, and Millsap?
probably, I dont think any of them are max

Timmy needs to step **** up starting immediately. the sophmore slump is extremely real for him. i'm uncomfortable watching him just handle the ball out there

Back
Top Bottom