2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Also I think Calderon can be dealt without including THjr. I think at worst we could get a straight expiring for him.
Like he would be perfect in Houston next to Harden.
He would get tons of wide open 3's and Harden loves to have the ball in his hands (pause).

With our luck Okafor is gonna get hurt too. Which 7 footer doesnt have some kind of issue though?

Last edited:
as long as we get pick 1 or 2, we're good. we need okafor or townes. we do not need another PG/SG like muddy. he'll be our shump 2.0 and im not going down that road again.

If WCS is anything like Tyson, Larry Sanders, Gobert, Deandre, hell even McGee then I think he's worth taking. Outside the top 5 though.

Last edited:
Cauley-Stein is a very good defensive player.....protects the rim and can hold his own out on the perimeter for periods at a time. Gets out in the passing lanes at times too.

Yeah if we miss out on Okafor, if we could get a WCS and D'Angelo Russell combo I'd be the happiest man on planet earth.

This is just a rumor but the newest offered trade is Calderon and Acy for Mo Harkless and a 2nd rounder.

Doubt it though. Our trades recently don't get leaked.

laugh.gif
You couldn't just find one more face? Michael Pena just chillin on the knicks tank.
thats Jose tho
close enough

Back
Top Bottom