2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Shout out to all the loyal Knicks fan. Y'all been been garbage and still rocking with them. Traded their best player next to melo for nothing. Sad. Y'all are going to be garbage now. Phil ain't gonna do squat. Hes not the coach. Sad to see Jr go. Now he can really flourish. Jr swish gonna be in full effect

LOL K.

People coming out the woodwork :lol:

My question is, what makes you expect us to get ANY value for our players? Fields, Lin and now JR, Shump were all handed out for free. The organization doesnt understand simple profiting, "buy low sell high." Especially when those players all once peaked for us. We missed out on the small window of opportunity to possibly get a first round pick for each of them at one point. Now we got absolutely nothing.

In our current situation, getting nothing isnt a bad thing either.

Last edited:
People coming out the woodwork :lol:

My question is, what makes you expect us to get ANY value for our players? Fields, Lin and now JR, Shump were all handed out for free. The organization doesnt understand simple profiting, "buy low sell high." Especially when those players all once peaked for us. We missed out on the small window of opportunity to possibly get a first round pick for each of them at one point. Now we got absolutely nothing.

In our current situation, getting nothing isnt a bad thing either.

That last sentence sums it up perfectly.

This situation is really exposing some Knicks fans (and apparently bball fans lurking this thread) when it comes to building a winning team.

Dudes can not deny how bad we are right now. JR's and Shump's value is meaningless at this point, we weren't going to flip them for all-star players. Dumping them was the right move. Any of yall talking about "minus whale trade Melo" really don't understand. Let Phil work. More moves coming :pimp:

i would've liked another second rounder or even a late first rounder but we overplayed our hand with shump should've dumped him to okc last year for that late first.

roll.gif

Just realized we have the ability to sign 3-4 mid level players with these exceptions we got from trades along with the ability to sign 2 max type players (Gasol, Aldridge, Rondo, Dragic, Monroe, Kawhi). No way any Knicks fans should be upset about "not getting anything back"

Last edited:
This situation is really exposing some Knicks fans (and apparently bball fans lurking this thread) when it comes to building a winning team.

Dudes can not deny how bad we are right now. JR's and Shump's value is meaningless at this point, we weren't going to flip them for all-star players. Dumping them was the right move. Any of yall talking about "minus whale trade Melo" really don't understand. Let Phil work. More moves coming
pimp.gif
My man 
glasses.gif

Again, not about what we got today..it's more about what led to this point. This is like filing for bankruptcy.

You have to be all the way bad to get good in today's NBA. Miami was 15-67 they year before the got LeBron. I was listening to SAS earlier and he mentioned that its not impossible for the Knicks to land Aldridge, Leonard, Gasol, or even LeBron. I have more trust in the front office and Phil. He's going to mold this team into not only a perennial playoff contender, but a championship contender. Don't believe me, just watch

Last edited:
Idk where y'all been, but we haven't been rich for a long time. We won a scratch off lottery 2 seasons ago & that's it. 

Back
Top Bottom