2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

that **** is definitely possible

mean.gif

Last edited:
until melo gets a legit superstar/all star to play with him then i cant judge his career just yet... his roster has been trash from the nuggets to even now with the knicks... and amare could have of made a difference if he wasnt so injury prone... lets see what happens next summer... with our draft pick next year and the salary cap flexibility theres definitely a chance to improve next season

So Kevin Martin broke his **** wrist while spraying our *** for 37 points the other night. What. In. The. Hell.

until melo gets a legit superstar/all star to play with him then i cant judge his career just yet... his roster has been trash from the nuggets to even now with the knicks... and amare could have of made a difference if he wasnt so injury prone... lets see what happens next summer... with our draft pick next year and the salary cap flexibility theres definitely a chance to improve next season

allen iverson, just saying

Let's just hope Melo signed a pre-nup.

Lala makes her own money but don't think she wouldn't want a chunk of Mel's money to.
They're not getting a divorce though. If anything expect her to be knocked up again.

allen iverson, just saying
Was AI a legit superstar or all star then?

I think he was good when he was in Denver.

He never had an all star either, and if he did he was already on his "decline". Sad part is, if he was on the squad right now, he would be on his "decline". If he was on another squad, he'd be 1st team all-star HoF status against us.

Last edited:
Btw, when dude brought up AI how come no one came after him? I remember I brought up Barbosa, I had to issue a statement. Barbosa at least still plays and scores and goes to the paint.

Gasol isn't leaving Memphis, theses dudes have a 11-2 record. Memphis is his home. I'm about ready to give up on that pipe dream too. :smh:

Gasol isn't leaving Memphis, theses dudes have a 11-2 record. Memphis is his home. I'm about ready to give up on that pipe dream too. :smh:

I already did. Even though Memphis Tennessee isn't as lively as New York City, they win there and are consistent. I just can't see him giving that up for blind hope. Yeah, we could pay him a ton, but I think he'd rather win.

Back
Top Bottom