2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If Marc Gasol fails, Greg Monroe is a great, younger plan B.
And maybe shoot for Dragic after :/

Idk how far a team of Monroe-Melo-Dragic can go though.

Last edited:
Bargs sucks. Not a big loss imo and yeah I agree that Phil and Fish probably just said lets bench this guy cuz playing him won't raise his trade value anyway :lol: Just let him come off the books end of the season.

Memphis aint ever gonna win it all out there though imo. If anything this is their season to try and possibly last chance.

So it's really go to NY for the risk and money or stay and be competitive, remain respectable but probably don't get a ring.

Well if Memphis isn't winning it, we for sure have 10x less a chance to win it. :lol:

Money tho? Memphis will offer him the max deal, they'll have bird rights so they'll be able to pay him more than we can. Not to mention, like I said - Memphis is his home town, parents live there, played high school ball there when his brother was drafted.

I would have been more optimistic if Memphis wasn't as good this season or if the Knicks were around .500 :lol:
All my post really comes down to is if Marc is gonna be more like Melo opposed to more like a player that only wants to win.

It aint like I made it sound like the Knicks had a better chance at winning since I called it a risk while staying in Mem is the sure thing as far as at least remaining competitive.

Last edited:
Took the last two games off, if you will.

Not planning on watching tonight- 76ers basketball isn't worth my time.

Gonna rent a movie and go in on some Ben & Jerry's

Caldo back tho 
nthat.gif
 Season starts today

melo always been about his money :lol:
Anthony had always been passionate about money — not just the cash itself but the luxuries it afforded him and the ways in which it signified success. He’d grown up with none of it, first in a housing project in Brooklyn and later in Baltimore, where his mother worked as a housekeeper and received food stamps. As a 14-year-old, he was held up at gunpoint for $20 and decided he would take his chances and run rather than hand over the cash.”

Took the last two games off, if you will.

Not planning on watching tonight- 76ers basketball isn't worth my time.

Gonna rent a movie and go in on some Ben & Jerry's

Caldo back tho :nthat:  Season starts today

They took the last two games off too.

Anthony had always been passionate about money — not just the cash itself but the luxuries it afforded him and the ways in which it signified success. He’d grown up with none of it, first in a housing project in Brooklyn and later in Baltimore, where his mother worked as a housekeeper and received food stamps. As a 14-year-old, he was held up at gunpoint for $20 and decided he would take his chances and run rather than hand over the cash.”

Wow. He's got some balls to run instead of losing $20.

We're not losing another game this season with Caldo back. You heard it here first.

Wow. He's got some balls to run instead of losing $20.
I've done the same exact thing when I was young. When I got older I use to joke with friends if it ever happened again I'd stand my ground and tell them to shoot me and then take the money :lol:

Of course by then I at least had the knowledge that most career stick up kids aint about that murder life. Still you'd probably have to look them in the eye before you say anything wild like that cuz aint no telling if you run in to a crazy and he does it.

Back
Top Bottom