2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Memphis aint ever gonna win it all out there though imo. If anything this is their season to try and possibly last chance.

So it's really go to NY for the risk and money or stay and be competitive, remain respectable but probably don't get a ring.

Last edited:
Memphis aint ever gonna win it all out there though imo. If anything this is their to try and possibly last chance.

So it's really go to NY for the risk and money or stay and be competitive, remain respectable but probably don't get a ring.

Didn't Pau Gasol tell the media that his brother is seriously considering the Knicks?

It's 50/50 with Gasol. Memphis is basically his second home, he went to high school there and everything. I could see him staying.

Memphis aint ever gonna win it all out there though imo. If anything this is their season to try and possibly last chance.

Well if Memphis isn't winning it, we for sure have 10x less a chance to win it. :lol:

Money tho? Memphis will offer him the max deal, they'll have bird rights so they'll be able to pay him more than we can. Not to mention, like I said - Memphis is his home town, parents live there, played high school ball there when his brother was drafted.

I would have been more optimistic if Memphis wasn't as good this season or if the Knicks were around .500 :lol:

I'm not getting any hopes up for quality bigs coming to Ny, a lot of the bigs that would turn the team around are in better situations right now, and honestly if they get anyone I think it will have to be through a trade.

Last edited:
Beating Philly would just be for pride. It doesn't say or mean anything that the Knicks beat a team that is coached and plays at a intramural level. If they lose, if they lose to essentially a rec league team, it will be ugly from this point forward

Bargs out indefinitely with a calf strain.

I'm pretty sure they just decided his services will not be needed.

Last edited:
these calf strains crack me up. everyone hurts their calf this year for the knicks. bunch of dudes with johnny drama calves.

@HerringWSJ: Andrea Bargnani played in 93.1% of his tm's gms over the first five seasons of his career. Has played in just 42% of gms the past 4 seasons.

@HerringWSJ: To put that into context, consider that Amar'e has played in 63% of his team's games the past 4 yrs. Bargnani has played in just 42%.

Maybe Urkel can save the team lol.

But seriously its going to be a very long season ahead of us and with our luck we take a "L" against the sixers tonight 

Why do you guys want Bargs so bad on the floor? I'd rather have Jason Smith out there, he does what Bargs does shooting wise and can play way better D and rebound...

Why do you guys want Bargs so bad on the floor? I'd rather have Jason Smith out there, he does what Bargs does shooting wise and can play way better D and rebound...

The way I see it, if Bargs never suited up we'd no better off than if he did, cats can flame me if they want but it would help if Fish stuck with a consistent rotation, let's build some chemistry and cohesion.

Back
Top Bottom