2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

We need to clear the team out. Keep Acy, Caldo, Timmy, Melo, Prigs, Larkin and ship everyone else out.
Who wants to cop my kicks :nerd:

We need to clear the team out. Keep, Shump, Melo, Prigs and ship everyone else out.
Who wants to cop my kicks
nerd.gif
fixed

When we are down by 25 to a Timberwolves team without Ricky Rubio and Nikola Pekovic, You know we are trash.

I'm about done for this season all ready, THE HORRIBLE & PATHETIC LAKERS HAVE THE SAME RECORD :smh:

i dont know whats wrong with this team for them to play the way they play... im tired of blaming melo just because hes the leader and best player... hes not the problem because obviously he was successful in his teams prior to making the playoffs every year except last year even though it wasnt a long playoff run... but seriously we got a new coach, new president, new players and still same result... last year i thought it was woodson and his gameplan but now im starting to believe its not the coaches and instead the players that should be blamed...we went from a 50 win team 2 years ago to this trash we are watching now...its not like we had superstar talent back then that we lost and dont have now... i dont get it... frustrated knick fan rant :smh:

The team just isn't talented. Nothing too crazy, we have a lot of flawed players.

What I want to know is if Phil really believes he can get rid of the dead weight this season. Would probably involve moving one of our expiring contracts. Either way I wouldn't be sad to see anyone go.

Mills and H20 went to the Champions Classic for scouting Kentucky, Kansas, Duke and MSU players last Tuesday. Hmm

Last edited:
Goran Dragic , Tim Hardaway Jr. , Melo, Jalil Okafor, Marc Gasol :pimp:

How possible is it that we land both Dragic and M. Gasol in the off season ? And hopefully if that were to happen, the rest of the roster aren't minimum players

Trade shump for dion & trade JR for a young serviceable big, if phil can talk a team into taking stat that would be a plus

Please keep Dion as far away as possible. Wont help us adding another chucker. Young AR, no thanks.

Rondo, Dragic, Millsap, Monroe, Gasol are the only players we need to trade our assets for if it comes to it.

AR can go for a bag of chips though.

Last edited:
Please keep Dion as far away as possible. Wont help us adding another chucker. Young AR, no thanks.

Rondo, Dragic, Millsap, Monroe, Gasol are the only players we need to trade our assets for if it comes to it.

AR can go for a bag of chips though.

Another chucker :lol: the team is terrible now because we dont have any consistent scoring options & you're delusional if you think we have the assets to get those players you just named

Yea not looking good for us right now. I'll officially dead this team this year if i see no improvement after Caldo and Bargs return.

we just need players that will cut/drive to the basket. arent we last in FTA and points in the paint? this team is full of jump shooters and its been like that for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom