2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I may regret saying this later, but I honestly think barring any moves in the off season and free agency, I think the best years of Melo as a Knick have already past when we had proven champions and vets on the team. I am sorry, what separates Melo from Kobe and MJ, besides having a legit number 2, Melo is not a leader. At all.

I may regret saying this later, but I honestly think barring any moves in the off season and free agency, I think the best years of Melo as a Knick have already past when we had proven champions and vets on the team. I am sorry, what separates Melo from Kobe and MJ, besides having a legit number 2, Melo is not a leader. At all.
he's more allan houston than kobe.

Him not being a leader has nothing to do with the ball not going in the hoop & terrible team defense

But if being a leader means yelling at teammates & pointing the finger then i guess that statement is true

Him not being a leader has nothing to do with the ball not going in the hoop & terrible team defense

But if being a leader means yelling at teammates & pointing the finger then i guess that statement is true

Our team defense is terrible. And if by Melo yelling at teammates and pointing fingers at his teammates, as long as it is kept in house, results in more wins then I am for it, and maybe I went too far for placing the all blame on him, but everybody seems so comfortable losing, they'll say the right things when the camera is on, but the body language and the end result say otherwise.

I saw a comment on the Knicks last Gram pic that said "We can't trade THJ he's like a young Amar'e".

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Our team defense is terrible. And if by Melo yelling at teammates and pointing fingers at his teammates, as long as it is kept in house, results in more wins then I am for it, and maybe I went too far for placing the all blame on him, but everybody seems so comfortable losing, they'll say the right things when the camera is on, but the body language and the end result say otherwise.

Its still early in the season, but i wont be surprised to see new faces on the team by deadline if they still look like this once it hits january

I just hope when we're in position to get the number one draft pick it doesn't go to the Sixers. They don't deserve it. Hopefully the ping pong balls drift our way.

stopped watching just before halftime.
Martin with 37, Bazz with 17, Mo Will with a double double. LOL we are terrible

we have wayyyy too many shoot first players.
imo, through the triangle, it dont matter if you got a good look, first option is Melo.
Melo, Shump, JR/Amare. should be the 1st- 3rd options.

i can see why ppl blame fisher for the lineups. way too many changes to build stability.

this is a team with no pride whatsoever. dont really matter who the coach is, different system etc. no pride to win.
we lose back to back vs ATL. the same effing team.
then we fall behind big last night, make a run. then tn we fall behind big AGAIN?! on a back to back?!?
either short term memory or these guys dont learn from their mistakes. or both

Sixers will get their 1st win vs us. watch.

EDIT:
Lakers have a better record than us.
:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom