2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If they get it to ten or less before the end of the third, we can easily win. Who am I kidding, you guys already know.

WELP..... I think I'll stick to just checking the score online, I refuse to watch this team anymore

I have a legit question, do we HAVE to have the triangle offense? Like for real, teams won the chip without having the triangle, I know the Bulls and lakers have won with it, but is it necessary? The only thing that I know is necessary is defense. Oh yeah, so is heart and desire and these guys, all of them, don't have it, and if they do, they don't show it.

I have a legit question, do we HAVE to have the triangle offense? Like for real, teams won the chip without having the triangle, I know the Bulls and lakers have won with it, but is it necessary? The only thing that I know is necessary is defense. Oh yeah, so is heart and desire and these guys, all of them, don't have it, and if they do, they don't show it.

They show it; it just takes a 20 pt deficit for it to come out.

^^^ I don't know why they like playing from behind, and I mean way behind like that, if maybe we played ahead like that then we'd be 500 and proph will change the title.

So the Thread title won't change until 2019-2020 season.

Side note - why don't the Knicks pay me to watch this team?

it honestly doesn't matter anymore. this is a team full of cowards.

Back
Top Bottom