2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

if shump plays like this all year, trade thjr. dude would let me drop 20 on him and i havent played ball since 2011.

jr might take stupid shots, but at least he can handle the ball and is a better defender than thjr.

that dude has shown no commitment to defense :smh:

fields hit his prime half way through the season and then fell off like a 38 year old shaq playing for the celtics

Seeing Melo with ice on both knees reminded me of old declining Patrick. Hope Melo isn't at the bottom of his climax.

If it makes you guys feel any better, Lebron ices both his knees after every game as well. You may not see if after every game, because he's usually playing all the way till the end, but during blow outs he'll sit on the bench and start icing early.

I was so happy they took that creep off our hands.

How is he a creep though? :lol:

He's a family man with a beautiful son and a drop dead gorgeous wife. To top it off, he has a Standford degree and probably an incredible network to fall back on.

Fortunate he has a Stanford degree. Once that 3-year contract with the Raps expires, he's gone from the league.

Refer to my response up top. If he left the league tomorrow, he'd be in pretty good shape. He can go out and pretty much do anything he wants to.

Last edited:
You guys are hating on Landry Fields. Just because he couldn't hit a couple of jumpers for us a few years ago doesn't mean he's a scumbag :lol:

You guys are hating on Landry Fields. Just because he couldn't hit a couple of jumpers for us a few years ago doesn't mean he's a scumbag :lol:

your boy's shot was flat. he looked like TD tryna shoot 3s man. it was so painful to watch. he was a fairly decent defender though.

your boy's shot was flat. he looked like TD tryna shoot 3s man. it was so painful to watch. he was a fairly decent defender though.

But Fields was money in 2K.

Fields had a SOLID rookie season, but once Melo came it was all over for him. If you look at his stats, he never got a fair shot to play in Toronto either. It's tough to play behind guys like Kyle Lowry, Demar Derozan, Terrance Ross and Amir Johnson.

:lol:

if shump plays like this all year, trade thjr. dude would let me drop 20 on him and i havent played ball since 2011.

jr might take stupid shots, but at least he can handle the ball and is a better defender than thjr.

that dude has shown no commitment to defense
mean.gif
glad im not the only one who's saying this. idk why every knick fan thinks he's untouchable but stil throws shade a shump 
mean.gif

I think Fields will catch on somewhere, he was a good dude, but once Melo came there just wasn't a need for him anymore, but he'll be just fine

I think Fields will catch on somewhere, he was a good dude, but once Melo came there just wasn't a need for him anymore, but he'll be just fine
Possibly. It just isn't a good look when your an outcast on a team full of outcasts :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom