2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

It would take a lot more than contraction, we have a lot of misery. Too bad there isn't a reset button on the season, I'm about ready to rage quit

We should actually try trading Shumpert for a first-round pick though...

Full tank and rebuild something, I've dreamed about for this team might actually happen. Karl Towns or Jahlil in the draft to provide us with a foundation piece for the future. **** might start looking up for us.

Kind of feel bad for Melo but he choose the money over winning in Chicago. Made his bed and will have to lie in it.

We should actually try trading Shumpert for a first-round pick though...

Full tank and rebuild something, I've dreamed about for this team might actually happen. Karl Towns or Jahlil in the draft to provide us with a foundation piece for the future. **** might start looking up for us.

Kind of feel bad for Melo but he choose the money over winning in Chicago. Made his bed and will have to lie in it.

Nah we cannot move Shumpert now, He is our main scoring option at the moment. He is going to get paid come Summer if he keeps this up.

I wish I just knocked the game off when we were trailing by 24 rather then staying up till the end :smh:

We're not winning anything with Shump balling might as well move him for a few pieces that could help us more moving forward. I refuse to pay this dude.

Seeing Melo with ice on both knees reminded me of old declining Patrick. Hope Melo isn't at the bottom of his climax.

Yeah everybody sans Melo is still expendable :lol:

Better trade Shumpert now before he remembers he wasn't that nice.

Back
Top Bottom