Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all were talking about the Pac XII title though, lol

But yeah if USC gets any mention as a possible winner of the conference then I don't see how UCLA doesn't get the same (if not more) mention as such.

roll.gif

But yeah if USC gets any mention as a possible winner of the conference then I don't see how UCLA doesn't get the same (if not more) mention as such.
Well, I kind of answered that. They haven't beaten any of the good teams in the North in BigMike's lifetime.

You can't win a conference title if the other division owns you.

All of their conference hype comes from the fact that they beat USC twice in the death penalty era.

They lose to every other good Pac12 team they face. Last year Arizona State was good.

So UCLA lost to them.

Last edited:

Well, I kind of answered that. They haven't beaten any of the good teams in the North in BigMike's lifetime.

You can't win a conference title if the other division owns you.

All of their conference hype comes from the fact that they beat USC twice in the death penalty era.

They lose to every other good Pac12 team they face. Last year Arizona State was good.

So UCLA lost to them.

The team has improved each year under Mora, and are certainly better this year than last. I don't know how you can look to the past and decide that that's the main factor in evaluating future play.

OU needs to stop with their integrity.

Frank Shannon suspended for the year. Even though no criminal charges were filed, there was no rape or penetration.

jsgihskjsfakj

Jameis Winston potentially raped a girl. The school investigated after the NC game and he declined to answer. He's good to go as is FSU.

Shannon faced no claim of penetration. Just a weird argument over menstruation and her claim he removed her pants. He's suspended for a year.

It's very clear to me why this is done away from the criminal justice system: there's no way this can be associated with the word justice.

I'm gonna need a playoff of

- Michigan or Ohio State
- USC or Oregon
- Miami or Florida State
- Georgia

sometime soon. All hell would break loose on here.

what's the schools reason for suspending him for a year?

Violation of Title IX.

Essentially, Shannon and girl went home together. He took off her pants and saw that she had her period. He freaked out and left.

Her version is that he ripped off her pants and she freaked out because she had her period and that's why she didn't want him to take her pants off. She told him to leave. She didn't want to press charges and the DA did an investigation and didn't file charges. This went to Title IX and the student board said it was in violation and the President suspended him for a year. He's now appealing this to the Oklahoma courts and waiting to hear back.

No penetration. No Rape.No charges = suspension.

Tired of this good PR image, just play the players like every other school.

Last edited:
I'm just saying if everything was all swell, the US Department of Education wouldn't be investigating the universities handling of sexual assault.

Winston beat the broken system, that's all.

You'd have more of a point if perhaps FSU was one of a small number of schools that the Feds investigate or if They find wrongdoing at most schools. But they investigate at a large number of schools every year. If the system is as broken as you infer, then all these schools would be getting busted, but I don't see those kinds of results

what's the schools reason for suspending him for a year?
Violation of Title IX.

Essentially, Shannon and girl went home together. He took off her pants and saw that she had her period. He freaked out and left.

Her version is that he ripped off her pants and she freaked out because she had her period and that's why she didn't want him to take her pants off. She told him to leave. She didn't want to press charges and the DA did an investigation and didn't file charges. This went to Title IX and the student board said it was in violation and the President suspended him for a year. He's now appealing this to the Oklahoma courts and waiting to hear back.

No penetration. No Rape.No charges = suspension.

Tired of this good PR image, just play the players like every other school.
damn 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom