• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Now who will adidas pay the most in the country for?
this may work out for us
UCLA right now. I believe Kansas is second.

Man, I'll be shocked if that's the case. From $8 Mil a year down to a little over $4 Mil a year?

Seems super weird. I mean I know 99% of Michigan fans wanted Nike, but sheesh.
We'll have to wait for the final figures, but

totally worth the pay cut. The original UTL's were okay. Everything else ranges from inoffensive at best, to embarrassingly ugly.
I see what you're saying. I really do. But, I think that some of those would be "str8 FIRE" if they had a Nike Swoosh on them.
^^^ If those uniforms had three stripes on them they would be hated.
^^^ Now, I think all those adidas jerseys are awesome...if people don't like them, I'd be willing to bet they'd love them if they had a Nike swoosh on them.
My point is I think adidas and Nike both make cool/ugly uniforms...it's just about perception. People love Nike, I get that. But everyone will dismiss adidas just because they're adidas.

What do you get at the bar when you're 19?
laugh.gif
Drunk.

Oh Lawd here we go
mean.gif
Like, yes, I'm sure she was a drunk, redneck, *******. But that doesn't change the fact that these schools need to start preparing kids better mentally and emotionally for this ****. He goes to FSU, the school with one of the worst recent track records for alleged violence against women and so he has to consider perception and walk away, tell a bouncer, tell another teammate with more clout that can get her tossed out, something. You can't snuff every person who insults or wrongs you. It's crappy but you're the big black athlete, you're a target.

We need to at least bring throwing drinks in people's faces back in style. I'd much rather see 19 year old Black kids dumping gin and tonics on people than catching a charge.

Michigan is headed to Nike in a deal that will commence in 2016 & could be worth over $10m per year once full details of the contract are released, comes amid reports that adidas offered an historically-large & long agreement that the Wolverines passed-up to ink with the Swoosh, cash component would be significantly larger than what Nike is paying it's next largest partner in Florida State's $4.4m & would dwarf that of Big Ten foe Ohio State, UCLA will likely be the highest-paid brand in the adidas portfolio - 
http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=2cf324200cd8a891c384a4e81&id=543250a708

**Braxton Truthers … So, we’ve all made fun of the people who were adamant Braxton Miller was going to transfer, even when everyone in and around the program said he was staying put. We might or might not have even given them the nickname of “Braxton Truthers.”

Well, it turns out they were spitting the truth. They ended up being wrong, but Miller was strongly considering a transfer at one point.

“He was all but gone to Alabama after spring semester,” a source close to OSU’s program said. “Urban (Meyer) convinced him that (OSU) was the best place for him. Urban told him that he would be given first crack at the starting job if he was healthy. And if he ends up having a setback with his shoulder, he’ll still have his Ohio State degree and will always be taken care of in Columbus as far as jobs. Not that he would have been shunned if he went to Bama for a year – it’s not like he was transferring to Michigan – but it wouldn’t have been the same as him being a Buckeye for all five years.”

Wait, all but gone?

“Yes, he felt he still deserved to be the starter and he didn’t think that would be guaranteed to him here with everything J.T. and Cardale did last year, even if he was healthy,” the source said. “Then he had the meeting with Urban and that changed everything. Braxton was then convinced that if he was healthy, he was going to be the guy. And he’s been working out harder than anyone on the team the last few months. ‘Motivated’ doesn’t do justice to how he’s feeling. He’s as motivated as you could imagine. I think it’s that ‘you don’t know what you have till it’s gone’ type of thing. He’s always been the man. Then he was kind of written off by Buckeye Nation. He wants to prove he’s still the man at Ohio State and he’s driven to make the NFL.”

If that’s the case, Brax should schedule an announcement so he … never mind.

Last edited:
http://deadspin.com/video-byu-football-recruit-shot-in-arm-outside-school-1716258444
Police say BYU football recruit Charles West was shot in the arm outside of a Texas middle school Sunday night. Via D Magazine, video of the shooting has surfaced on YouTube, showing West running away as the shooter fires six shots.

West—who last made news when he was arrested  in February and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly sexually assaulting a sex worker—was playing basketball outside of Coppell Middle School East when he was chased and shot. The 18-year-old was treated at a hospital and released. He tweeted about the incident Monday:

Quote:
For all who is concerned I'm fine. May the lord be with everyone.

— charles west[emoji]12349[/emoji] (@charles_1_west) July 6, 2015

bruh 
mean.gif

Sorry, meant to ask about Under Armour and Adidas not Nike.

Is Oregon getting a sizable check from Nike or just the apparel hookup

It's interesting how advanced Adidas is in soccer but their other sports are struggling so much.

Last edited:
I think they put way more effort into soccer and basketball than other sports as far as their newer technologies. I'm sure they probably make TONS off their soccer sales alone since it's such a bigger worldwide sport

Back
Top Bottom