Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post from 2013 on Tunsil's flip from UGA

View media item 1614737

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Dawg fans are always so salty. Like QBs from Washington want to go live in Athens, Georgia for the education and the winning history.

Last edited:
I guess it's sounding like the basketball team is gonna be Jordan Brand.

I'd rather they be plain ol' nike, but I won't complain.

:xSo the chick tried using her body to keep him from the bar, raised her fist at him, and then struck him while he was trying to keep her from hitting him. Then he reacted after she punched him in the face.

Hope that brother at least get the charge dropped or if he's convicted he get it expunged down the road. Chick was the aggressor and he lost his cool for a quick second.

It's not "right" but chicks who initiate violence gotta stop thinking that vagina will keep them from getting hit back.

Last edited:

He is but it's not like she didn't hit him first or that her story doesn't quite match up with what's on tape. He didn't try to aggressively push past her; if anything he made more contact with the black chick who was moving away as he was trying to get to the bar. She then turns gets in his face and commences to punch him.

His career at FSU is over but hopefully a jury sees who the agressor was and let's homeboy start over somewhere else. I don't condone hitting females but you can't just knee somebody in the stomach and punch them in face then cry assault when they retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom