• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's going to be off the team. She initiated it but the courts are going to say the force he used to defend himself was beyond what's deemed justifiable. He's a high level athlete she's just a drink chick that can't handle herself and posed no real threat at the moment to justify that level of force. It would be the same situation as if you shoved a professional boxer and he knocked you out in response.

Dumb by DeAndre he has too much to lose.

He's going to be off the team. She initiated it but the courts are going to say the force he used to defend himself was beyond what's deemed justifiable. He's a high level athlete she's just a drink chick that can't handle herself and posed no real threat at the moment to justify that level of force. It would be the same situation as if you shoved a professional boxer and he knocked you out in response.

I don't understand how force plays into this? She kneed and punched him; he punched back, it was a split second reaction.

So what if its a drunk chick at the bar, you punch somebody in the face to you might get punched back. If that chick was a 150 lb dude we'd be saying he got what he deserved.

I will never condone hitting a female but this double standard has got to stop; if he's getting charged with assault she needs to be also.

It's officially official. The swoosh is coming back.
I'm really interested to see how much Nike is paying.

HAS to be the highest amount in a contract...adidas was paying 8M/yr.

I don't think the Nike contract will be that much...probably closer to 6.5ish/yr but I'm intrigued to see how much of this was simply a PR move since so many Michigan fans wanted to Swoosh back.

pimp.gif

I don't understand how force plays into this? She kneed and punched him; he punched back, it was a split second reaction.

So what if its a drunk chick at the bar, you punch somebody in the face to you might get punched back. If that chick was a 150 lb dude we'd be saying he got what he deserved.

I will never condone hitting a female but this double standard has got to stop; if he's getting charged with assault she needs to be also.
To the law force matters it's why you wouldn't get away with shooting someone just cause you got punched. If it were someone of similar size the punch would not be as bad and he would have self defense on his side.
I agree women out there push and hit men knowing they have the edge but as a grown man you have to realize you can cause more damage then most of these women.
If Ronda Rousey has punched that chick she would be trouble as well. Just as if Someone of Rouseys size and skill would have punched DeAndre he could say punching her back was in self defense.

I don't think the Nike contract will be that much...probably closer to 6.5ish/yr but I'm intrigued to see how much of this was simply a PR move since so many Michigan fans wanted to Swoosh back.

I saw someone say that they were hearing it was gonna be close to the deal Osu is getting. Don't know how true that is because I can't remember where I read that.

I saw someone say that they were hearing it was gonna be close to the deal Osu is getting. Don't know how true that is because I can't remember where I read that.
Man, I'll be shocked if that's the case. From $8 Mil a year down to a little over $4 Mil a year?

Seems super weird. I mean I know 99% of Michigan fans wanted Nike, but sheesh.

They'll probably get what Tennessee got, probably around 4 mil.

That caneshade duude if anyone remembers him has a radio show/podcast that's actually pretty decent, he interviews a ton of recruits too :lol:

Last edited:

He's being charged with misdemeanor battery, not assault, because he pushed her from behind first and initiated contact.

It's a minor crime but he's gonna be done at FSU. It should have never escalated to that point.

There's a double standard for a reason. And truth be told the prosecution will prob argue he should have never been in there. He's 19.

Last edited:
Man, I'll be shocked if that's the case. From $8 Mil a year down to a little over $4 Mil a year?

We'll have to wait for the final figures, but
underthelights_thumb1.jpg

michigan_alternate_uni.jpg

michigan.jpeg

A43672DDBF22473DA8F529D5F487AAAF.ashx

UMFB_MSU_Uniforms-thumb-333x221-112003.jpg

341496-620x465.jpg

0*ESFFMTAn6i6J127-.

512x.jpg

michigan-yellow2-2-5-13.jpg

uspw_7150648.jpg

635605465441258665-10823632.jpeg

totally worth the pay cut. The original UTL's were okay. Everything else ranges from inoffensive at best, to embarrassingly ugly.

Last edited:
Zach Shaw ‏@_zachshaw  2h2 hours ago
I was in a meeting, but here's my story on the Nike deal, where the Daily was told Michigan would be a top client: http://bit.ly/1H4XE5O 

Texas has the richest right now at 5.7 a year.  IIRC 6.5 is what was rumored that Nike was offering.

Last edited:

We'll have to wait for the final figures, but
underthelights_thumb1.jpg

michigan_alternate_uni.jpg

michigan.jpeg

A43672DDBF22473DA8F529D5F487AAAF.ashx

UMFB_MSU_Uniforms-thumb-333x221-112003.jpg

341496-620x465.jpg

0*ESFFMTAn6i6J127-.

512x.jpg

michigan-yellow2-2-5-13.jpg

uspw_7150648.jpg

635605465441258665-10823632.jpeg

totally worth the pay cut. The original UTL's were okay. Everything else ranges from inoffensive at best, to embarrassingly ugly.

Yo the basketball pics got me rolling [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:

**As Brax Turns … Monday Edition … We know, we know. You're all sick of hearing about Braxton Miller. Wait, you’re not? Good. Because with ‘ol Brax said to be making an announcement on his "immediate plans,” we figured checking in with Woody Hayes Athletic Center occupants was an apt move.

The sources claim the WHAC buzz is Braxton will be moving from quarterback to an ‘athlete’ role - playing some H-back and Wildcat QB.

The other general vibe is Cardale Jones will be the starting quarterback come Sept. 7.

Interestingly enough none of the sources were sure that was going to be the announcement everyone is waiting on from Brax.

Sources believe the announcement likely centers around his current health status. But they seemed confident the above buzz will eventually come to fruition.

The sources also mentioned Braxton thought seriously about transferring to other schools (see: Alabama). But Brax is staying. It would be an absolute shock to everyone if that changed.

Back
Top Bottom