• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd give up being one of the top paid adidas schools for Nike in a heartbeat, but I understand the need for public schools to get every dollar they can. Though I think UCLA takes care of itself just fine.

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner  2h2 hours ago

Few notes from Jim Hackett today: Michigan's deal with Nike is the largest apparel deal in America.

Hackett wouldn't say how much, just says it's No. 1. Would've been No 1 w/ Adidas/UA, too

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner  1h1 hour ago
More on Nike: Hackett says Harbaugh told him he wanted Nike the second day he was on campus.

That $10m number seems legit. 

The previous highest deal was ND's with UA which was $90m for 10 years.  ND has a clause in their contract though that makes UA have to up their contract to at least match the largest apparel deal in the country.  So technically Michigan and ND are tied for #1. 

Last edited:
^ one other tidbit from today.

Zach Shaw @_zachshaw
RE: football, Hackett not a fan of neutral-site games: "We have the largest stadium in the country and can recruit nationally without them."

I don't think it's possible for Jim Hacket to get "it" any more than he does.

^ one other tidbit from today.

Zach Shaw @_zachshaw
RE: football, Hackett not a fan of neutral-site games: "We have the largest stadium in the country and can recruit nationally without them."

I don't think it's possible for Jim Hacket to get "it" any more than he does.
A&M playing a neutral site game in Houston, less than 90 minutes away from College Station, at a stadium that holds ~25K less people 
mean.gif

I guess the only plus is that they don't have to make a return trip back to Arizona. 

Few notes from Jim Hackett today: Michigan's deal with Nike is the largest apparel deal in America.

Hackett wouldn't say how much, just says it's No. 1. Would've been No 1 w/ Adidas/UA, too

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner  1h1 hour ago

More on Nike: Hackett says Harbaugh told him he wanted Nike the second day he was on campus.

That $10m number seems legit. 

The previous highest deal was ND's with UA which was $90m for 10 years.  ND has a clause in their contract though that makes UA have to up their contract to at least match the largest apparel deal in the country.  So technically Michigan and ND are tied for #1. 

lol @ "yea, id expect michigan's nike contract to be something close to tennessee"

[emoji]128530[/emoji] clearly said home and home

But obviously it's better than nothing

Last edited:
Pittman committing today, @dr funk 13 who you got?

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes I was out and about your campus yesterday with my UCLA alum Santa Monica people's. Pretty area.

just now seeing this. been out in the America's natty parks :pimp:

I am disappoint doe :}

Sorry, meant to ask about Under Armour and Adidas not Nike.

Is Oregon getting a sizable check from Nike or just the apparel hookup

It's interesting how advanced Adidas is in soccer but their other sports are struggling so much.

Oregon gets many other benefits that are not necessarily monetary in nature, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pretty typical contract with Nike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pittman committing today, @dr funk 13 who you got?

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s I was out and about your campus yesterday with my UCLA alum Santa Monica people's. Pretty area.
just now seeing this. been out in the America's natty parks
pimp.gif

I am disappoint doe :}
Sorry, meant to ask about Under Armour and Adidas not Nike.

Is Oregon getting a sizable check from Nike or just the apparel hookup

It's interesting how advanced Adidas is in soccer but their other sports are struggling so much.
Oregon gets many other benefits that are not necessarily monetary in nature, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pretty typical contract with Nike.
Oregon gets about $2M. Pretty standard.

Oh lord :lol: I live 2 minutes from campus and graduated from there. Knew a ton of players...full of crap

Last edited:
Apparently this is the UCLA uniform that adidas is showing tomorrow:

View media item 1620259
The mildly extended shoulder stripes do not make up for the garbage chainlink pattern that's now all over the uniform.

Our adidas contract ends in 2017. We better be doing some shopping around next year.

Great if they're giving you guys all that stretched out tire print. We're most likely getting it to :x

Back
Top Bottom