• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tired.gif

good bye to the days of at least losing in style 

"Rebuilding" because they don't have an obvious starting QB.

Dawgs prob still gonna lose to them.

Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports  51m51 minutes ago
Ohio State football | Braxton Miller says he's eager to play for Buckeyes again https://shar.es/1qV16b  via @DispatchAlerts
 Former OU offensive coordinator and current BTN color guy, just predicted Texas to the Big 10. "It's not done, but there is a lot of interest" was his final comment to a group at a charity event when asked about the landscape of college football.
Chuck Long

Jon Feigl ‏@jonfeigl  5h5 hours ago
I think chuck long just said Texas and Oklahoma are thinking of jumping out of #big12…… #wat #noway

Dan Schwarzlander ‏@dschwarzlander  2h2 hours ago
@jonfeigl you at the event where he spoke? He said that?

Jon Feigl ‏@jonfeigl  2h2 hours ago
@dschwarzlander yes and yes. If I understood him correctly

Jon Feigl ‏@jonfeigl  2h2 hours ago
@dschwarzlander and after asking 2 people that was there understanding as well

nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: And Baylor just got good and TCU just got a seat at the table... The hell would they do?

The big12 would be dead.
It depends on how many teams Delaney would raid from it.  Outside of UT, OU, and KU, I don't see anyone else who the B1G would want.  It's rumored Delaney's endgame is a 20 team B1G with 4 pods.  He'll probably get the other 3 teams from the ACC.  

If the other 7 teams stick together, they could add some teams and still survive.  

The big12 would be dead.
It depends on how many teams Delaney would raid from it.  Outside of UT, OU, and KU, I don't see anyone else who the B1G would want.  It's rumored Delaney's endgame is a 20 team B1G with 4 pods.  He'll probably get the other 3 teams from the ACC.  

If the other 7 teams stick together, they could add some teams and still survive.  

Texas & Oklahoma are the Big 12s lifeblood. There is no Big 12 without them.

Texas & Oklahoma are the Big 12s lifeblood. There is no Big 12 without them.
Where are the other schools going to go?  I doubt the B1G is going to want bring along TT and OKSt to get UT and OU.  The PAC 12 isn't going to take TT and OKst without UT and OU. 

Where are the other schools going to go?  I doubt the B1G is going to want bring along TT and OKSt to get UT and OU.  The PAC 12 isn't going to take TT and OKst without UT and OU. 

Well if we want to believe what's out there then UT will make sure Tech is attached with them wherever it goes, same with OU & OSU if need be OU will separate from them. Kansas figures to be fine with their AAU status.

The GOR still ties all of the schools together so I'm pretty sure the other 8 schools will exhaust every measure they can to keep UT & OU in the conference.

Back
Top Bottom