• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - Chad Kelly, the 20-year-old college quarterback, who recently signed with Ole Miss, accepted a plea deal in Buffalo City Court on Monday.

Kelly pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. He must serve 50 hours of community service and stay out of trouble without an arrest for a year. Kelly also sent a written apology to Buffalo Police.

He must report back in court on March 9 to prove he has complied with the plea.

Kelly, who played for St. Joe's is the nephew of Hall of Fame quarterback and Buffalo Bills legend Jim Kelly, was allegedly involved with a fight with a bouncer outside the Pearl Street bar Encore last month.

The coach at Ole Miss is waiting to see how Kelly’s court date pans out before making any decision about the quarterback’s future at the school.
http://www.wkbw.com/news/chad-kelly-in-buffalo-city-court-to-answer-to-assault-charges

Last edited:
@Nako XL

Josh Rosen enrolled into UCLA today.

frown.gif
Yes!!! Hahah!!1!

giphy.gif

Suck it Th3realfolk!!!
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't Rosen the kid who wasn't very coachable at one of the recruiting camps? Like the Opening maybe?

You talkin' bout practice?

recruiting_e_rosen_gb1_576x324.jpg

Nah dude is uncoachable. He kept arguing with Dilfer and the rest of the Elite 11 coaches because he thought how they did things was dumb and less effective than what his HS coach had taught him and wouldn't just do what they told him to. Apparently Saban, Shaw, Sark and others felt the same way about him being difficult to coach. He's a stud though.

Just not better than Brady White or Kai Locksley.

Last edited:
roll.gif

This has been in the works for a couple of weeks. He's talking to the Raiders (and allegedly 49ers though there's no evidence of that) too. I don't want Mora, but I kind of want him just to see @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s and @Bigmike23 melt down.

BTW...
[h1]Report: Notre Dame's Everett Golson considering transfer to LSU[/h1]
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...es-everett-golson-considering-transfer-to-lsu

Everett Golson @Everett_Golson5 Follow

Don't believe everything you hear..

3:49 PM - 5 Jan 2015

Last edited:
Why are all these QBs supposedly going to lsu :lol: Les wouldn't know what to do if he finally had a talented QB

Did pretty good w/ Mettenberger
I mean, LSU's proven they can't develop a quarterback. in the ~10 years that Les has been coach they've done that with what, one guy? Matt Flynn? Does Jamarcus count?

The Mettenberger experiment does show they can do well with seasoned QBs from other programs though. And with a strong run game and defense Everett will have to do less. This could be the best for both parties.

Quietly Cardale struggled at points in that game (the first quarter was rough.)

I think JT's still better than him and starts no matter what. I don't think it's a question.

Back
Top Bottom