• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
usually a fan of any oregon jersey but this is wack. need more school colors involved imo

Oregawn with all the silver angelic uniforms :pimp:

View media item 1336817
View media item 1336819

:smh:

big let down save these for regular season game! title game give me some yellow or some green if not give me something innovative like the past volt jerseys and chrome helmets

still holding out that Nike pulls a fast one on us because all the people in the inner Oregon circle are tweeting to "wear yellow" even the Duck Store is saying they will be wearing yellow

These are just the storm trooper joints with grey pants. Same way last weeks uni was just the reg kelly greens with a new matte helmet.

Cats complained bout the volt so Nike kept it basic.

I mean, it's not that I don't like them. I do. They're clean, fresh.

My gripe is that you're on the biggest stage in the sport and you have no reference to your core colors. At least have a green helmet or pants or something...

Personally, I loved the volt color.

I mean, it's not that I don't like them. I do. They're clean, fresh.

My gripe is that you're on the biggest stage in the sport and you have no reference to your core colors. At least have a green helmet or pants or something...

Personally, I loved the volt color.

repped word for word

The helmet should be green or yellow and there should be a green or yellow accent somewhere else. I agree.

You have to understand though, the blow back over the last championship jerseys was tremendous. And after the furor from FSU this year and the threats from Bama fans when they asked Alabama to move to the mach speed jerseys, Nike didn't **** with any of the school's unis this year.

You'e basically just rocking these with inverted colors on the helmet though.

101203_Oregon_Football.jpg

Butttttt...... remember, before the 2011 national championship this was what Nike showed:

oregonunis2.jpg

and this was what you wore:

5189436.jpg

So there's still hope.

The helmet should be green or yellow and there should be a green or yellow accent somewhere else. I agree.

You have to understand though, the blow back over the last championship jerseys was tremendous. And after the furor from FSU this year and the threats from Bama fans when they asked Alabama to move to the mach speed jerseys, Nike didn't **** with any of the school's unis this year.

You'e basically just rocking these with inverted colors on the helmet though.

101203_Oregon_Football.jpg

At 1st the volt color had some concern

but now it seems like everybody loves them

at the rose bowl game I seen so many of the BCS volt jerseys or the volt socks with the shirts to match that you would have thought we was wearing volt at the rose bowl

Georgia Tech won 11 games in Russell Athletics. I wish Miami would've went with UA but it is what it is. I hope we go back to the traditional unis because those green and orange helmets were trash.

What's the latest on Harbaugh's staff? I read Marrow, Anderson, and Turley are all staying put.

Haha. For now the only two that are looking like they are locks are Drevno and Mattison. Heard Durkin is in town today so we will see where that goes.

laugh.gif

Kind of bummed Turley decided to stay at Stanford.  Sounds like he's one of, if not the best S&C guy in CFB.  Kevin Tolbert seems to be the favorite to end up as S&C coach. Was a assistant under former UM S&C coach Mike Gittleson, and a assistant S&C coach Harbaugh brought with him from Stanford to SF.  Former UF S&C coach Jeff Dillman, and current Baylor S&C Kaz Kazadi names are getting some buzz too. 

On the position front Sam Webb who is a good friend of Ty Wheatley, seems to think there is a good chance he takes the job.  John Morton still seems like the favorite to end up as WR coach and maybe PGC.  

Looks like Drevno, Durkin, and GM staying on are done deals. 

Back
Top Bottom