• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So since we lost Tim Irvin we offered Robert Knowles and he committed right after. He was an FIU commit. Their trying to boost him up like he's as good as Tim. Any info on him?

Really can't believe people are complaining about Jameis postgame. Like you can't just be happy with the asswhooping yall handed down :lol: jesus

Again put Martiota or Amari Cooper or Gordon in that same situation u think they wouldn't rise above all that and act like a professional n give credit where it's due?

Yea exactly

No on said he had to be happy while doing it

But at some point u gotta show u r mature and u r adult ready to be a professional
A little far too call him immature considering the names, and harassment he's gotten over all his off the field issues. The fact that those other 3 may have mentioned the opponent just shows that jameis is more competitive.

Next time he should just say "we bow down to the mighty ducks and they smoked us, all credit to them"

Hopefully that would suffice?

I'm pretty sure anyone that's been alleged of sexual assult and was being mocked after that game would have a similar reaction. Hell he was one of the few players that stayed and shook hands after and then probably after catching wind of what happened regretted even doing that. Yes even Jesus Mariota and Amari aren't above that I would think, they're human.

Last edited:
Jameis has handled this year better than most people would, I hope he balls out during workouts and the combine. After the Clemson game I'm scared for next year if Maguire ifs the starter.

According to a tweet from the ksu security guard standing beside coach Snyder, Coach mora said, "are you ******* kidding me?"

Coach snyders reaction along with Moras affinity for that word leads me to believe this is true.

Mora also tweeted he will always protect his players.

Apparently a wildcat linger at the knees of Brett Hundley on the last play..

Ted Miller @TedMillerRK · Jan 2

This isn't a debate. It's clear right and wrong. Again, Snyder will call Mora to apologize because he is a class guy.

zero ambiguity here. Aggressive hitting vs victory formation is 100% bush league. No debate. K-state 100 % in wrong. Snyder will apologize.

While folks are ripping Mora, he's in right with Snyder. Aggressive play vs. victory formation is 100 % low rent. & dangerous.
When UCLA was calling TOs when down by several scores, Bruins just said that you keep playing until the game is over.

And if the other team quits taking knees and goes back to playing after you call time out, then act outraged when your opponent scores another TD.

Last edited:
Meh, it was ****** but I don't think Snyder would tell his guys to do that. He's been at this for a long time

I think KSU was wrong. There's an understanding when a team's going into victory formation. Though in championship games, we see teams do stuff like that a lot more often than is covered.

I've heard pro players and announcers say before (after the Schiano incident) that if you're going to do something like that, you let the offense know you're going to play through until the final whistle so they know what time it is and to protect themselves. I don't know the etiquette there but it sounds kind of silly to me.

It is funny though, that UCLA fans online are so livid about this when their team was doing similar things just a few years back.

Anyway I've heard it was the player flying over the top trying to harpoon Hundley that got Mora upset. Not them rushing the formation.
Meh, it was ****** but I don't think Snyder would tell his guys to do that. He's been at this for a long time
That's the debate. KSU fans are mad their coach got insulted, and are pointing to the fact Snyder has no history of dirty play. It'd be like holding a coach accountable for a late hit his player threw in a game and assuming he sent him to do it. UCLA fans are just pointing to the timeout and subsequent dive as evidence enough.

Last edited:
Going to Columbus on Sunday the 11th then gonna be partying all the way up to the game.

My buddy lives on campus and I got another buddy who lives downtown c-bus.

It's gonna be insane.

I cannot even fathom the party if the Buckeyes win it all.

oh my god.

Haven't had a title since 2002 for any of my teams and I was 11 :smh: :lol:

Miami folks, what's your take on Dwayne Lawson? His film looks better than any QB we've had in awhile; I know he wasn't into sitting behind Kaya for another two years.

For as bad as we were at times this year, I think we were a QB away from at least being respectable and winning 8-9 games.

Miami folks, what's your take on Dwayne Lawson? His film looks better than any QB we've had in awhile; I know he wasn't into sitting behind Kaya for another two years.

For as bad as we were at times this year, I think we were a QB away from at least being respectable and winning 8-9 games.
I think he's going to be really good, but your skill positions were far from impressive imo.

Back
Top Bottom