Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Did any of you guys see this? I was at the game and they showed this like 7 times on the big screen

12gauge :pimp:

Mora knew K-State was going to go for that. He instructed Vanderdoes and Hollins I think to watch for it and protect the QB.

If UT can fix the offensive line ,dumb down the offense & play with more tempo going into next season I think they can hide Heard for a year. But they can't go into next season with Swoopes as the starter.

No QB would have succeeded behind that offensive line.

I think 6 should be the max. 8 is too many

There werent 8 teams that deserved a shot this year

I agree 6 max if anything changes. 8 is way too many, see the Carolina Panthers tonight. 8 team playoffs would yield that kind of result for an undeserving team at some point.

Shortly after the bids were announced I spoke loudly for more teams, more from hurt feelings than being real or logical.

If you want to make the group of 4, start acting like it, starting with your OOC games.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know what NT's thoughts are on the Rose Bowl...

In your opinion, did Oregon win the game or did Florida State lose the game? I've read and heard a good deal of stuff about how FSU lost the game and that Oregon didn't really beat them. FSU imploded and had fluke plays and the result was not due to Oregon's game plan or because they were the better team.

Personally, I think Oregon did more to win the game, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that FSU did not help their own cause by not executing (or holding on to the damn ball). That being said, I don't see why people still aren't giving Oregon credit for the way they played and how they actually were a physical team (to those who didn't think they were), rushing/passing for 300+ yards, allowed zero sacks, allowed 184 yards rushing...

FSU's recruiting rankings reflect that they certainly had the talent (#4 in 2014, #10 in 2013, #6 in 2012, #2 in 2011) to compete and to play at a high level, but why can't it just be that Florida State lost to a better team? Do people still really believe that Oregon is not as good as Florida State? Thoughts?

I'm curious to know what NT's thoughts are on the Rose Bowl...

In your opinion, did Oregon win the game or did Florida State lose the game? I've read and heard a good deal of stuff about how FSU lost the game and that Oregon didn't really beat them. FSU imploded and had fluke plays and the result was not due to Oregon's game plan or because they were the better team.

Personally, I think Oregon did more to win the game, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that FSU did not help their own cause by not executing (or holding on to the damn ball). That being said, I don't see why people still aren't giving Oregon credit for the way they played and how they actually were a physical team (to those who didn't think they were), rushing/passing for 300+ yards, allowed zero sacks, allowed 184 yards rushing...

FSU's recruiting rankings reflect that they certainly had the talent (#4 in 2014, #10 in 2013, #6 in 2012, #2 in 2011) to compete and to play at a high level, but why can't it just be that Florida State lost to a better team? Do people still really believe that Oregon is not as good as Florida State? Thoughts?
Oregon definitely won the game by the time it was 45-20. From there on Florida state pretty much helped them run it up. Also shows the coaching and kids oregon have to be able to beat a stacked team full of the best talent in the country. Oregon is just as good as florida state. It's just harder to think of them as an elite team because most of the success is very recent when programs like fsu, alabama , oklahoma, etc have been winning forever and Oregon success is new. Oregon is a good team and should be for a long time.

Last edited:
Idk it was a weird game. Jameis was cooking to end the 1st half and starting the second but Cook kept fumbling the ball at the worst times. It was comedy.

Even with the turnovers I don't see FSU stopping their offense enough to gain the lead. The turnovers just made it a blowout IMO

They were driving right after halftime for the lead then cook fumbled.

Maybe but it would likely have been a back and forth game from that point. Jameis came right back with a score after the Ducks scored off the Cook fumble to make it 25-20. Then the comedy of errors ensued.

It somewhat reminded me of when they played MSU and then all of a sudden it was a blowout

That team has no weakness on offense :smh:

I knew with Bama if you could limit Cooper somewhat then Sims was hot garbage, but this teams a totally different monster

Maybe but it would likely have been a back and forth game from that point. Jameis came right back with a score after the Ducks scored off the Cook fumble to make it 25-20. Then the comedy of errors ensued.
IDK how you can say if they'd scored after half time it would have been back and forth... the fact that they couldn't stop turning it over and couldn't stop the Oregon offense is proof enough that eventually Oregon would have pulled away.

It's not like cook and the receivers were just dropping the football. They were being harassed and stripped. Those were all forced turnovers. And Oregon scored 5 TDs off of them.

They were the better team. FSU helped them turn it into a blow out but Oregon was going to win that game no matter what.

Oregon was the better team FSU had to have food offensive possessions and score to keep up with Oregon's pace. The turnovers were taken advantage of by Oregon and expanded the gap. As a Seminole fan that game was painful to watch.

Oregon snapped the ball on average every :16 seconds that game, their fastest pace all season. FSU was gassed by halftime. That result was inevitable.

Last edited:
They weren't gassed by half. Pace of play wasn't the reason that Oregon dominated on offense

Last edited:
*Shrugs*

Sorry breh that's just incorrect & doesn't properly give respect to Oregon's gameplan & execution which is what allowed them to dominate. They didnt tire and truly get gassed until much later in the game

Last edited:
Oregon snapped the ball on average every :16 seconds that game, their fastest pace all season. FSU was gassed by halftime. That result was inevitable.

Wasn't watching the same game you were. Didn't see that at all.

Oregon's defense played great. Especially in the red zone. That being said FSU was moving the ball up and down between the 20s and we're a kick away from being down 2 points at half. They weren't gassed or overwhelmed at all to me. The turnovers killed them in the 3rd. It was similar to how tOSU started their game vs Bama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom