• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even with the turnovers. Oregon still capitalized off them and put it in the end zone. The fumble by Jamie's was cause by pressure. The fumbles by cook were both caused by Oregon on purpose on strips they weren't "Flukes" they went for the ball and got the ball. Ramsey had a chance at an INT and dropped it.

who's not giving the credit? Seems most people are acknowledging Oregon did their thing.

Just some people here and there. Lazy journalism really, but I wanted to gauge opinion here amongst followers of the sport that I'm somewhat familiar with.

who's not giving the credit? Seems most people are acknowledging Oregon did their thing.

Jameis

After the game his interview seemed more of "we messed up" instead of "Oregon was the better team and they are legit"

A lot of people brought it up even ESPN 1st take brought it up on how Jameis never really gave Oregon its resepct

U just got handed the worst lost in school history in a bowl game and u think it was just cause you "slipped" or "cook fumbled" or "WR wasnt catching"?

Child please

You was in the red zone kicked a field goal got a penalty which made it 1st n goal then still couldn't get in the end zone

Then u missed Oleary in the end zone on a 3rd down

Not to mention yo defense was still in Tallahassee n not ONE player showed up

Sorry Jameis u and the Noles got embarrassed

The lost doesn't take away from the 29 straight or the title or the Heisman yall had a great run but give credit where it's due no matter how much pride u have

Jameis

After the game his interview seemed more of "we messed up" instead of "Oregon was the better team and they are legit"

A lot of people brought it up even ESPN 1st take brought it up on how Jameis never really gave Oregon its resepct

U just got handed the worst lost in school history in a bowl game and u think it was just cause you "slipped" or "cook fumbled" or "WR wasnt catching"?

Child please

You was in the red zone kicked a field goal got a penalty which made it 1st n goal then still couldn't get in the end zone

The lost doesn't take away from the 29 straight or the title or the Heisman yall had a great run but give credit where it's due no matter how much pride u have
Think he may have been mad after being one of two Seminole players to shake hands just to get mocked by the ducks team. Classless

Jameis

Child please

Think he may have been mad after being one of two Seminole players to shake hands just to get mocked by the ducks team. Classless

*4 players

Yea that probably rubbed him the wrong way. I ain't mad at him.

Oregon was the better team on the field. Their tempo was too much for FSU to handle and the defense made the plays when needed, and the turnovers did FSU in.

Idc how mad u are! U r the leader of a solid program u r are looking to become a professional.......ACT LIKE IT

Let the tables turn u think Mariota wouldnt give FSU credit and respect even if he was mad?

When the other team is acting like fools and being classless I would like for my leader to rise above that childish mess and say what needs to be said

Idc how mad u are! U r the leader of a solid program u r are looking to become a professional.......ACT LIKE IT

Let the tables turn u think Mariota wouldnt give FSU credit and respect even if he was mad?

When the other team is acting like fools and being classless I would like for my leader to rise above that childish mess and say what needs to be said
never said I'm glad he didn't acknowledge the defeat. However, there are definitely reasons for it.

Don't try compare many people to mariota. He's one of the most respectable players I've ever watched.

Yall try hard to look for reasons to hate on guys

Winston not giving Oregon credit is questionable not good sportsmanship at best

Lettuce be cereal. I'm sure Oregon's 'mirin his aesthetics but it won't happn.

I wouldn't go after him either. Not because I think he isn't good but he hasn't thrown a football in about a year so nobody really knows what his capability will be

Get your *** whooped, show class after, and then get called a rapist when you're not

And you expect him to be happy in his post game :lol:

Again put Martiota or Amari Cooper or Gordon in that same situation u think they wouldn't rise above all that and act like a professional n give credit where it's due?

Yea exactly

No on said he had to be happy while doing it

But at some point u gotta show u r mature and u r adult ready to be a professional

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom