Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a moron. You really are.

Probably one of them UTSA or Texas State dudes that bleeds burnt orange.

Last edited:

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

You're a moron. You really are.

Probably one of them UTSA or Texas State dudes that bleeds burnt orange.

wow, name calling, serious?

didn't mean to get your panties bunched......F that, yea i did. you NT aggettes have been running your mouths since that school packed up to become the SEC's new bed wench. this ain't a aggy forum, y'all pop off on here like your stuff don't stink, which is truly funny.

what's odd is, a&m has gone to greener pastures, so why would a peasant conference like the '12 and a first season, two games below .500 texas coach even be on the minds of any a&m fans? ...cause y'all are pressed, and will always be pressed. y'all still killing the state in top recruits......um nope. a&m's top ranking in recruiting for the state has ended, effective immediately. parents and recruits see that undisciplined train wreck sumlin has been running three years now. i won't even talk about the defense. "the big12 is this and that." true, true, it ain't nothing now, just like it wasn't anything when a&m was getting bent over in it. you dudes are always big upping the SEC like you contributed to it being dominate over the years. last time i checked, on field consistency, mizzou was the best thing to happen to the SEC from the recent expansion, but i guess the aggy fans didn't get the memo.

don't concern yourself with where i went to school, son. i've been a SWC (only the texas schools) fan since i was little. i still have love for a&m, but y'all fans make it so easy to root against the team now.

So you didn't go to Texas?

Edit: not throwing shots, just asking. Pretty sure most of the A&M fans in here actually attended A&M.

Last edited:
:lol: and who here is butt hurt, exactly?

You got some silly ******** to say every time someone posts about Texas.

Put your big boy pants on, find a new commitment bit you didn't steal from Gunna, and actually talk Texas football when the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited:
Kyler apparently isn't visiting OU as previously reported...

And LSU is seriously considering Mike ******* Stoops? :smh:

the chain pick was a play at gunna because texas was going after a vols lean, i just have fun with it now. i see you noticed and you mad.

:smh: :smh: :smh: ...don't need to discuss texas football here, when an aggy faithful like yourself knows all there is to know about texas football. we all look so foreword to your 2 cents

you've gigged me enough, here you go for your efforts...

View media item 1334889

Put your big boy pants on, and actually talk Texas football when the opportunity presents itself.
Every time that opportunity presents itself it turns into some form of "Oh Aggy is mad again! / Aggy is scared! / Aggy is irrelevant!" comment.

Texas and A&M are two mediocre programs that both think they are more important than they actually are.

That's all there really is to discuss right now.

Texas and A&M are two mediocre programs that both think they are more important than they actually are.

That's all there really is to discuss right now.
And I agree with that. Not sure where a lot of the hubris of some TAMU fans comes from at this time. Though it is still fun to pick at silverbullet from time to time.

Last edited:
tmay the only humble a&m fan 
laugh.gif

also mora lame for doing that to synder 
mean.gif
 ........respect your elders gump

I'm okay with Mora taking offense to the KState pulling a Schiano on the kneel down

That Vol Dline Haul is unbelievable, I've never seen a class like this up front

Butcher
Ford
Tuttle
Phillips
Mckenzie
Taylor
Picou

Back
Top Bottom