• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cardale has legit NFL potential. my God his arm is ridiculous. His combination of cannon arm and athletic ability mannnnn
Let him transfer please , I'll sick Butch on him! Lol

Is Mora actually taking these interviews or just looking for a raise?

Radio just reported he's on the shortlist for the 49ers job.

UCLA fans arguing the Jets story is a plant by his people to get more money. I know from Jets writers that the team has been reaching out to him since Rex was let go.

EDIT

Apparently a couple of recruits are suspecting the NFL talk is more than just empty rumors?

Last edited:

UCLA fans arguing the Jets story is a plant by his people to get more money. I know from Jets writers that the team has been reaching out to him since Rex was let go.

EDIT

Apparently a couple of recruits are suspecting the NFL talk is more than just empty rumors?

He's not leaving dude.

Just saw the news about Miami... man if UF ever switched to Adidas I would be PISSED.

Oh well, just looking forward to next season now. New staff is mostly set, Driskel is a good 700mi/3 states away, recruiting'll pick up soon (hopefully). Let's get this program back on track
smile.gif

10 wins next season I hope, the talent is still there on defense to be outstanding, although Fowler is going to be hard to replace. No more Opie though
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I see at least 3 losses on UF's schedule with as many as 6 depending on ECU and Mizzou.

We had this exact same convo heading into last year
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I see at least 3 losses on UF's schedule with as many as 6 depending on ECU and Mizzou.

We had this exact same convo heading into last year
laugh.gif

Nah.

Think I said last year the be 7-6.
You may be right.

why do I think Florida will win 8 regular season games......i must be drunk 

I see 5 losses on UF's schedule right off the bat... Before we even talk upset losses to UT and Mizzou.
Florida's not losing to Tennessee or Mizzou this season.
Last year there was no chance they'd lose to Georgia Southern. You hold UF's current team in higher esteem than I do.
Hate Florida but they're winning at least 8 games
$20 says they don't see 8 wins.

I'll take that bet. I'm right at 8 with a crappy bowl win.

Gunna : I got UF winning at least 8 games. Let's bet that the loser of this bet has to stop posting on this site . I don't need 20 bucks
iseeu.png

bet? i'm talking regular season....I won't count a bowl win

edit: just peeped their schedule....I take that back....7 wins max
eyes.gif
lol

We have two tough road games next year. @ Mizzou and @ LSU back to back. All the rest of our games are at home. Tenn will be improved but they haven't beat us since I was an embryo. I'm expecting at least am average QB + an excellent defense should translate to a good season. If Mac is as good an offensive guru as people in Gainesville are touting him to be.

Peterson can't recruit. USC can...
Petersen can coach. Sark can't...
8-6 with a weak schedule and a super talented defense Sark won 9 games with a year prior. Almost lost to FCS Eastern Washington while they were at it too. USC, with 30 less available scholarship players, goes 9-4 with a tougher schedule.

You're right Peterson is a GREAT coach. There's a reason your own players are trying to put hands on their coaches. Either way, enjoy that for the next 5 years.

Last edited:

EDIT

his agent is jimmy sexton...

Back
Top Bottom