• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's more & more FSU ppl saying that Jaboo is coming back for his RS Jr season but I refuse to believe the NFL millions doesn't eventually win out. Provided that he isn't getting negative feedback

There's more & more FSU ppl saying that Jaboo is coming back for his RS Jr season but I refuse to believe the NFL millions doesn't eventually win out. Provided that he isn't getting negative feedback
the bucs front office said they were "very impressed" by Winston but are not sure if he enters the draft this year

Welp, there goes any chance of me buying any UM related gear ever again. I'm a Nike guy with my clothing and have never liked Adidas.

At least Al Golden is coming back. Thank goodness for that.

I should wait until the Adidas contract runs out since at this rate, we are going to suck for another 10 years.

It'll save me some money from having to wear anything UM related in those 10 years

Last edited:
Welp, there goes any chance of me buying any UM related gear ever again. I'm a Nike guy with my clothing and have never liked Adidas.

all the NIke Miami should go on sale

I've been reading since the fall that he REALLY wants to come back for another season/to play baseball but FSU administration is trying push him out the door. Saw most of that around the time of his lawyer wilding out.

I've been reading since the fall that he REALLY wants to come back for another season/to play baseball but FSU administration is trying push him out the door. Saw most of that around the time of his lawyer wilding out.

yeah most of the big time Boosters want him gone

exact words from a convo I had at the Rose Bowl after the game with a few golden chiefs "thank you for the title and rings but its time to continue on"

pretty much the same is with most students and locals its kinda like a "thanks but its time to move on and build the next team" thing

I feel he wants to come back ONLY because he lost the way he did

If he comes back the media will be x2 on his every move which he will not be able to make ANY mistakes or FSU will have no choice but to give him the boot which would hurt his draft stock or he risks getting injured and hurting his draft stock

For me after I won a title and Heisman and im looked at as a top 5 pick its a no brainier "show me the money! baby need shoes wife need clothes" :lol:

Good thing none of them have an impact on his decision.

He was saying before the season that he was leaning towards coming back to college his Jr yr. Taking that L to oregon certainly added more fuel to the fire as did the baseball teams performance.

He should leave and get his money, but I will shed no tears if he leaves. Lol @ students wanting him to leave because "its time to move on and build the next team". That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard & I've heard some dumb **** from FSU students :lol: :lol:

Good thing none of them have an impact on his decision.

He was saying before the season that he was leaning towards coming back to college his Jr yr. Taking that L to oregon certainly added more fuel to the fire as did the baseball teams performance.

He should leave and get his money, but I will shed no tears if he leaves. Lol @ students wanting him to leave because "its time to move on and build the next team". That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard & I've heard some dumb **** from FSU students :lol: :lol:

I can see where they are coming from. They have a title of recent in the books and a QB that has brought a cloud over the university. The program is back why wouldnt u want a new freshman to step in for the next 3 years and have the "Jameis cloud" gone.

New jerseys from this year will go on sale lol

New jerseys from this year will go on sale lol
I know but I don't feel like spending money on the Hurricanes anymore lol. I would probably buy some shirts when they go on sale but I'm switching jobs in June and taking a pay cut to start off for an opportunity to grow. Been stagnant at my current job too long. So I am going into super saving mode for 6 months and spending only when I truly need to. 

Only thing I look forward to next year and the coming years is going to the tailgates but not attend the games.

I love our tailgates 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oklahoma Football @OU_Football  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Stoops indicates that WR Dorial Green-Beckham intends to declare for the NFL Draft.

Yo I really want Jameis to come back. I'd hate for him to leave 2-0 vs. Florida

and if that Idaho game had not gotten canceled we would've got those 8 wins but these College Football gods are fickle. I just want to see improvement so I'm shooting for 9 wins. Besides, 2015 started off so great I've got nothing but good feelings about the upcoming season... 

and if that Idaho game had not gotten canceled we would've got those 8 wins but these College Football gods are fickle. I just want to see improvement so I'm shooting for 9 wins. Besides, 2015 started off so great I've got nothing but good feelings about the upcoming season... 
can't see 9 wins. I see a sure loss @ Death Valley and vs FSU. Then probable losses @ mizzou and a junior Maty Mauk. I think they'll lose to either Georgia or Ole Miss. If Butch knows how to use his talent tennessee might break a decade of losses to UF. South carlolina will also have a shot at beating their coaches alma mater. Then it's just who they'll play in bowl season.

Edit: and if Winston comes back he'll leave 3-0 against Florida

Last edited:

You had no business playing Idaho AND Eastern Michigan AND Eastern Kentucky to begin with.

You should be thankful it was 7 wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom