• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baylor didn't get in because they schedule like **** and TCU didn't get in because everyone knows they didn't win their conference.

I think either would beat Ohio State, but when you play in a Big XII where Texas, OU and OSU all suck, and you don't schedule well OOC, you better not lose to West Virginia.

A&M and Miami in a bowl game... :lol:

Last edited:
Gary Patterson is all class. Art Briles is just an ***. I was dying when he was talking about Buffalo being a tough trip.

Last edited:
We have the same arguments in March every year and IMO there will always be deserving teams left out in a playoff/tournament situation. As Trelvis said, you give UT or OU, TCU's or Baylor's record and they get the nod over OSU due to the perception that the Big 12 is a better conference than the Big 10. When it is a close vote between schools with rich tradition and a huge fan base vs schools without deep tradition and a huge fan base, $$$ will always win out.

Last edited:
Gary Patterson is all class. Art Briles is just an ***. I was dying when he was talking about Buffalo being a tough trip.

Briles is an idiot. If you're tyrna pump a road game at Buffalo you know damn well that you have no case.

Come on Big12 and expand please. UCF :evil: and whoever you want (probably Cincy).

One can dream. :tongue:

I bet O'Leary would finally retire knowing he laid and built the foundation of our program to finally get accepted into a P5 conference. :pimp:

Big12 it's all on you.

If the NCAA grants them a waiver to have a conference championship game without 12 teams...:smh: :x

Last edited:
UCF actually makes 0 sense for the Big XII lol

you're probably right, but it's our only shot because no way in hell do we get into the other P4 unless some poaching begins in the ACC and we get the call up to replace the leaving ACC team. :lol:

We are just so damn desperate to get into a P5 conference :lol:

Last edited:
knew that win over minny wouldn't trump the head to head. would have given up on football if tcu and Baylor got in.

Last edited:
@geoff_calkins
Bowlsby: "It's clear we were penalized for not having a championship game..That will cause us to go back to the drawing board a little bit."

They should take A&M back. They weren't add ready as Mizzou was for big boy football.

Back
Top Bottom