• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like Buckeyes here are handling their team getting in with zero class. An hour ago you were wishing all teams good luck and had resigned yourselves to not making it. You guys aren't in a position to troll because you too have many reasons to not be in the mix.

Just be grateful and handle your business.

My position never changed like I said. I'm just laughing at the one specific Sally that's butthurt and has been all season

that Urban health was a bunch of ********.....dude lost control of the program.....I remember that **** clearly and everybody clowned his health "break"

that Urban health was a bunch of ********.....dude lost control of the program.....I remember that **** clearly and everybody clowned his health "break"

Tell em. I'm a UF alum so clearly I have some agenda.

Urban Meyer said he was sick and wanted to spend time with his family. A few weeks later he was on ESPN doing broadcasting. :lol: remember when they did that segment with his kids where they made him sign a contract to spend time with him if he took the OSU job.

The Big 12 not having a championship game is a convienent excuse. With TCU/Baylor being a legit debate on which could've advance it was just easier to leave both out.

Yea Big 12 commish goofed though. All he had to do was name Baylor outright champ and they probably get in. Jeff Long said they viewed tOSU's outright champ as being better than the co-champs. Cause realistically they have better wins and a little less worse loss than OSU. So much for the "One true champion"

Last edited:
Who y'all see winning Oregon/FSU? That seems like an intriguing game

I think it's going to be a great game. If FSU can play more than 2 good quarters it should be close. We let the ducks come out and out points up because of a slow start I think it's going to be very difficult to come back. From what I've watched they thrive on momentum and the noles have to avoid coming out flat and getting punched in the mouth. Luckily out Oline has been improving since Erving made the move to center. Cannot wait for this matchup.

Yea Big 12 commish goofed though. All he had to do was name Baylor outright champ and they probably get in. Jeff Long said they viewed tOSU's outright champ as being better than the co-champs. Cause realistically they have better wins and a little less worse loss than OSU. So much for the "One true champion"

And had he done that I TRULY believe they would be in the 4 spot. He royally screwed Baylor but not naming them the rightful champ

Naming a true champion probably would have helped but still would've been left out.

Back
Top Bottom