Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

They got played, because they should have gotten seniority off the strength of being champions & still being able to go undefeated this year.....When your at the top everybody gunning for you.  But hey i'm from the SEC....So already know whats up with me.

Man, OSU fans truly living up to their standards. Never fails. 

Nah I'm laughing cuz homie still butt hurt that urban left that stepping stone program and likes to run his mouth STILL when they're irrelevant :lol:

I been humble in here since day 1 and said I wouldn't be mad at all if we didn't get in. They got a BIG test against Bama

Last edited:
What's the single game receiving yard mark? Cause Coop is probably going to shatter it on NYD. Simultaneously giving Urban another "heart attack"

What's the single game receiving yard mark? Cause Coop is probably going to shatter it on NYD. Simultaneously giving Urban another "heart attack"

you really trying to make fun of a guy who had health issues :smh:
disgusting

you really trying to make fun of a guy who had health issues :smh:
disgusting

Pull ya skirt down. He was heartbroken his boo Tebow left.

im not even trying to start anything. you need to reevaluate yourself if college football gets you this upset and lowering yourself to making fun of a guy with health issues in the past.

it's okay to step away from football for a minute and look at bigger picture

Last edited:
im not even trying to start anything. you need to reevaluate yourself if college football gets you this upset and lowering yourself to making fun of a guy with health issues in the past.

it's okay to step away from football for a minute and look at bigger picture
THIS. Dude can't even be grateful the coach brought him two trophies. just sad, really sad

Last edited:
Child please you clearly don't know the whole story. I was in school in Gainesville during that whole tenure, Urban was snaking his way out after 2009, had lost control of the program with dudes getting arrested every day, left a mess in his leaving, and used a "heath issue" as an excuse. There's a reason everybody in the SEC calls the guy a liar b/c that's what he was. A damn good coach but a liar nonetheless.

It's also why he won't be getting any type of statue or anything outside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium any time soon despite winning 2 titles in 3 years. So before you condemn me for having ill will for no reason, get your facts straight.

Last edited:
It was a joke homies relax :lol:

It seems pretty easy to get him riled up
And we know we know, it's his fault Florida sucks now

Last edited:
like i said, it's just FOOTBALL. dude is acting like urban meyer was his biological dad and left him at a young age and he bastard :smh
be happy that urban brought success to the program. things dont always end like you want to. cant expect everyone to be a bear bryant

Last edited:
I feel like Buckeyes here are handling their team getting in with zero class. An hour ago you were wishing all teams good luck and had resigned yourselves to not making it. You guys aren't in a position to troll because you too have many reasons to not be in the mix.

Just be grateful and handle your business.

like i said, it's just FOOTBALL. dude is acting like urban meyer was his biological dad and left him at a young age and he bastard :smh
be happy that urban brought success to the program. things dont always end like you want to. cant expect everyone to be a bear bryant

:lol:

We need to get some tests done doe?

Back
Top Bottom