Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having NYE and NYD off work :pimp: :pimp:

Beer, wings, pizza, and rotel dip on deck.

So what's up with EA and the NCAA? We ever getting an NCAA football game again?

A conference that spreads from Provo, UT to Morgantown, WV? :x

That conference wouldn't be better with BYU.

Hypothetical question, since the army/navy game is always after all this bowl selection stuff and what not, how does it not impact the selections?

For instance let's say One of them were a top 10 and headed to a major bowl potentially (barring the result of the game), would they just reschedule selections or reschedule the game?

Last edited:
No conference is going to get teams for the hell of it . It will be calculated . As in, tv markets and fan bases. UCF has neither.
No one is rushing to snatch them up in any sport.

Last edited:
I want to see GT do well vs MSU, but the problem is that playing GT w/ 1 week to prepare vs 3 weeks to prepare is a tottally different scenario

Luckily for PJ their OL is better than at any other time that I gave seen them since joining the ACC and JT is better than Nesbitt was

Arizona finally makes it to the Fiesta Bowl and we get freaking Boise State as an opponent. Even I'm not interested in watching this game

:x NC State for our bowl game. :smh: We wanted The U dammit. :lol:

My buddies and I were prepared to make the trip to St. Pete if we got the Bitcoin Bowl. We ended up getting a higher profile opponent, but there's no way in hell we're going all the way to Shreveport, Louisiana :lol:

Side note: God I hope Michigan State beats the socks off Baylor to shut this clown Art Briles up once and for all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom