• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah that's wrong. Pretty sure Jacquizz didnt get offered by Bama, Oregon, Georgia, Florida or Tenn. Def not USC.

Maybe he was recruited by them... but not offered. I think Zona, Baylor and Illinois were the only power 5 teams that offered him. Based on recruiting databases at least.

Last edited:
Not about hiring a big name.
Hire a guy who's moving forward in football.

You think Riley's best coaching days are ahead of him? Maybe, I don't think so.

I totally get going after Beliema, but Riley...
Y'all deserve better.

This is like a factory working getting injured on the job a day before he's about to get fired and cashing in on workers comp and disability.

Wow im seeing we could easily play UF in a bowl game. How embarrassing would it be if treon beat down Miami after we told him we didn't want him at QB.

I have no idea who is going to be coach at Michigan next year and no matter who it is I will not be happy unless they win Oct 17 next year vs Sparty... Whoever it is needs to come in and swing that game in a hurry... Plus, they have to open at Utah on a Thursday night game next year... Lots of big names but the good thing is there isn't that 1 unknown like they had last time, Brady Hoke... Great guy and could recruit, but this program is so soft... Nice guys don't win anymore.

Oklahoma, LSU, Auburn and Georgia are better jobs. Probably Miami, TAMU, Oregon, Michigan and Penn State too.

Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere and can't recruit the west coast, Texas, or the south anymore. All you really have going for you are the stories of the Osborne years and your booster money. Until the B1G West as a whole gets more competitive I don't even know that the conference is a draw to anyone but midwest area kids.

Have you been to College Station? Eugene? Can't knock Lincoln and then trump these other schools.

Some of you need to stop making lists, :lol:

Clemson, South Carolina, aTm, Okie State, Michigan State and UCLA are not better jobs than Nebraska. :lol:

Miami, Oregon and Georgia, those are arguable. Miami had that quarter decade run but it's been bad the past decade both on the field and on the admin side of things. Oregon is new money, are they here to stay, that depends on how long Nike keeps pumping money into that program. Outside of Nike that program has nothing. No history, location sucks, etc.

Recruiting pipelines are built, Tom Osborne plucked kids from all over. One of the best players I ever seen, Tommy Frazier, was from Florida.

This wasn't meant to throw shade at anyone, but some of you are really high on schools that have just become relevant (Oregon, Okie State), or have just become successful but have a history of being mediocre/doormats (South Carolina, Clemson, Michigan State, aTm, UCLA)

I don't think Nebraska is a top 10 job, falls slightly outside of it, too 15 for sure. Just saying it's a better job than some of the schools being thrown around.

Vic Lombardi @VicLombardi  ·  23m 23 minutes ago
Former Colorado State AD Jack Graham just joined us on the @FanMorningShow. Revealing stuff. Said his plan was to get CSU to the Big12.

Oklahoma, LSU, Auburn and Georgia are better jobs. Probably Miami, TAMU, Oregon, Michigan and Penn State too.

Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere and can't recruit the west coast, Texas, or the south anymore. All you really have going for you are the stories of the Osborne years and your booster money. Until the B1G West as a whole gets more competitive I don't even know that the conference is a draw to anyone but midwest area kids.
Have you been to College Station? Eugene? Can't knock Lincoln and then trump these other schools.

Some of you need to stop making lists,
laugh.gif

Clemson, South Carolina, aTm, Okie State, Michigan State and UCLA are not better jobs than Nebraska.
laugh.gif

Miami, Oregon and Georgia, those are arguable. Miami had that quarter decade run but it's been bad the past decade both on the field and on the admin side of things. Oregon is new money, are they here to stay, that depends on how long Nike keeps pumping money into that program. Outside of Nike that program has nothing. No history, location sucks, etc.

Recruiting pipelines are built, Tom Osborne plucked kids from all over. One of the best players I ever seen, Tommy Frazier, was from Florida.

This wasn't meant to throw shade at anyone, but some of you are really high on schools that have just become relevant (Oregon, Okie State), or have just become successful but have a history of being mediocre/doormats (South Carolina, Clemson, Michigan State, aTm, UCLA)

I don't think Nebraska is a top 10 job, falls slightly outside of it, too 15 for sure. Just saying it's a better job than some of the schools being thrown around.
College Station and Eugene suck. Yes, I know.  But location wasn't the only criteria I used. I also didn't say any of those other schools except "probably" Tamu were better.

Nebraska is not a top 10 job. Top 10 program in CFB history does not equal top 10-15 best job in 2014.

I'm not dissing NU, I'm just stating what I, and many others, consider to be the truth.

Last edited:
 Carr is not interested in machinations. Michigan might be better off if he was—if he was inclined to call his guys up and get them to toe the line. But that's not who he is, for better or worse. I look forward to my next item pointlessly begging the internet to stop it with the Carrmason stuff. Y'all should get a pool going. I've got two hours ago.
eyes.gif

It be nice if he called Griese up and told him to **** about Harbaugh when he's on ESPN.

http://mgoblog.com/content/searchbits-viii-there-no-carr-illuminati

Last edited:

Not right now, no. I can name 10 jobs currently more desirable than Michigan and give you reasons why, if you want.
Who's your 10 programs that are more desirable?
As of today (in a particular order, but I'm open to shuffling around the bottom 5)

1. Texas

2. Florida

3. Ohio State

4. Alabama

5. USC

6. Notre Dame

7. Florida State

8. Oklahoma

9. Georgia

10. LSU

Then you have jobs like Oregon, Miami, Stanford (with what they've built over there) Auburn, Michigan, and because it's in Texas and plays in the SEC Texas A&M.

And Nebraska, who I can understand arguing is in the top 10-15 range, sure, but also understand leaving out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom